Archived Easter Week roll call

R

rockdog

10th thru the 14th We like to wheel after the crowds have left but still catch the vender show. Friday night hells revenge sounds fun. 12 rigs with us this year if everybody wrenches every night till the 9th.:rofl::rofl:

suisuki

Chrome Won't Get ya' home
This will be our first year for ejs!
we'll be down tues 7th- sat 11th
hope to meet up with some of you down there
it would be really nice if we could come up with that
RME agenda

Last edited:

Slippery

In GA now,headed to MOAB!
Moab EJS

We're arriving from Atlanta on April 4th, wheeling 6 days (5th-10th), and departing on big Saturday, the 11th.

Sunday - Golden Spike
Monday - Cliff Hanger
Tuesday - Hells Revenge
Wednesday - Behind the rocks
Thursday - Metal Masher
Friday - Moab Rim

Last edited:

Slippery

In GA now,headed to MOAB!
Slippery,
You should come by AreaBFE if you get a chance.

Looks awesome. We've been reading up on it, and it looks like it's really for extreme mod/buggies. We're both full body TJ's. Plenty to do there for us?

We have a ride everyday that we are there, so we would have to come afterward. We're not sure when we'll get off the EJS trail rides each day.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Looks awesome. We've been reading up on it, and it looks like it's really for extreme mod/buggies. We're both full body TJ's. Plenty to do there for us?

We have a ride everyday that we are there, so we would have to come afterward. We're not sure when we'll get off the EJS trail rides each day.

More than enough to keep you guys busy in Moab....

NINJA EDIT:
Just realized you were talking about BFE. There are some good trails out there as well. Everything from mild to oh sh*t! :D

Speaking of EJS....does anyone have the list of the trails/days being run by the safari? I wasn't able to find anything online.

I actually do. It's stuck between the console and passenger seat of my truck in the EJS paper. :) Did you check the RR4W's website? If you can't find anything, just call and I'll read it off to you.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Ah ha! Just found it ;). I was looking at the right place on their website, just didn't see notice that I could click on the page numbers haha. Thanks anyway Tara :)

I changed call weeks. I have no cases Wed, thurs and I took friday off and am making it a long weekend. I am going to try and come in Tuesday night so I can meet up with you guys for a bit. What time are you leaving?YEAH for this economy!

Whenever we're finished with dinner. We try and be on the road no later than 9:00. It's a much easier drive when you roll in before 2 am. :rofl:

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Well, I'm coming on down! Please stop by the U4WDA booth at the area and say "HI". I think we should have a big gettogether!