Archived EJS 2016

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Hey, wait a minute... what is Elephant Hill doing on the schedule? The RR4W newsletter said that trail was being dropped from the Safari due to the new (asinine) requirements/limitations. Anybody know what's up?

I think they are doing very small groups to comply with the new requirements? One leader to 10 sign-ups?

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Never mind on registered trails. Everything good from Sunday-Saturday is full. Still interested in doing a RME Run. That would be fun.

Bart

Registration for EJS suffered this year and my hat is off to RR4W for enduring the backlash of the system failure. My schedule turned out nothing like I thought it would. When everything was said and done I ended up with

Opening Saturday - Hells Revenge - Leading
Monday - Rusty Nail
Wednesday - Metal Masher
Thursday - Pritchett - Gunning

kmboren

Registration for EJS suffered this year and my hat is off to RR4W for enduring the backlash of the system failure. My schedule turned out nothing like I thought it would. When everything was said and done I ended up with

Monday - Rusty Nail
Wednesday - Metal Masher
I don't mind supporting RR4W but its crazy to think just 15 days after it is opened it is basicly full. I would have joined you on Monday but oh well. I will still have fun without a registered trail.

kmboren

Monday - Rusty Nail
Wednesday - Metal Masher
I don't mind supporting RR4W but its crazy to think just 15 days after it is opened it is basicly full. I would have joined you on Monday but oh well. I will still have fun without a registered trail.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

It was basically full the day registration opened. Popularity and the fact that its the 50th running of the event!

I'll be down big weekend. Registered for Hells Revenge on Big Saturday and Fin's on Sunday.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I just checked over the schedule again and made a tentative plan:

Monday: Nothing intriguing open but we'll be arriving around lunch so all trails should be open at that point. Pick one.
Tuesday: Metal Masher or Cliff Hanger
Wednesday: Rusty Nail
Thursday: Moab Rim and something after
Friday: BFE
Saturday: Hell's and an early departure?

We'll see what the group thinks of the plan and go from there. Any RME homies would be welcome to join us. I'd still like to get together for a run.

kmboren

I just checked over the schedule again and made a tentative plan:

Monday: Nothing intriguing open but we'll be arriving around lunch so all trails should be open at that point. Pick one.
Tuesday: Metal Masher or Cliff Hanger
Wednesday: Rusty Nail
Thursday: Moab Rim and something after
Friday: BFE
Saturday: Hell's and an early departure?

We'll see what the group thinks of the plan and go from there. Any RME homies would be welcome to join us. I'd still like to get together for a run.
PRITCHETT MONDAY?

Bart

PRITCHETT MONDAY?

That could be the RME run for the week. I'd be up for it if we started early enough. If you're planning on 7 then forget it. It will be an all day trail. We would need to be on the trail (not in the parking lot) shortly after 6 a.m.

Lil' Rich

Coming in Thursday noonish. Going to hit the Vendor Show, then do Moab Rim in the afternoon/evening on Thursday. Flat Fender Run if I can figure out my trailer parking on Friday then the W.E.ROCK Family run on Pritchet Friday night. Saturday is up in the air trail wise, going home Sunday afternoon after another trail that is TBD.

N-Smooth

The WERock run is supposedly behind the rocks on Friday night. I'm not sure if we'll make it out to that but I'd like to. We may see you on the rim on Thursday

Bart

The Rim on Thursday night sounds like fun. Where are you meeting? I'm already planning on Friday night also.

Lil' Rich

The Rim on Thursday night sounds like fun. Where are you meeting? I'm already planning on Friday night also.

Not sure, Maybe meet at McDonalds? What time would be good? I would like to be back no later than 8-830 because my kids get crappy after that... lol

Bart

I'm gunning Pritchett on Thursday but I'm guessing I'll be back in town by 4:30 if not before. How about McD's around 6ish?

N-Smooth

Rich posted on the facebooks that they are meeting at McD's at 3:30 and leaving at 4.