Archived EJS 2016

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'll be coming from Cliffhanger RR4W run. Not sure when we'll get off that trail and I'm sure I'll be hungry :D I'll have to play it by ear a little with that timing

Yeah, they're doing it as a little trail hero run and are going to take sunset pics up top. I'm sure you could catch up if you wanted to. The rim is one of the only trails not being used by rr4w on Thursday so we may run it earlier in the day

Lil' Rich

Yeah, they're doing it as a little trail hero run and are going to take sunset pics up top. I'm sure you could catch up if you wanted to. The rim is one of the only trails not being used by rr4w on Thursday so we may run it earlier in the day

This^^^

You all are invited to go riding with us on Moab Rim on Thursday March 24th. We are leaving from the McDonalds in Moab at 4pm.

Lil' Rich

I'm gunning Pritchett on Thursday but I'm guessing I'll be back in town by 4:30 if not before. How about McD's around 6ish?

I'm Sure you can catch us. We are most likely going to the top for some sunset pictures and then maybe root around the rest of the trail for a little bit.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I am looking at all the pictures on Facebook of the rigs being towed to Moab for their first time at EJS and I am thinking how many of these built up rigs are going to be doing fins and things or 3-5 rated trails and then bad mouthing RR4w afterwards for having such low skilled trails...

This year is going to be a mad house I can tell already.

What are your thoughts on this subject?

rwalk

Anyone want to run behind the rocks on Friday or easter sunday? It would be nice to have a few more rigs to join my dad and I, especially if someone is familiar with the trail

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Pile of parts

Anyone want to run behind the rocks on Friday or easter sunday? It would be nice to have a few more rigs to join my dad and I, especially if someone is familiar with the trail

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

We will be there Easter Sunday and looking for someone to run with. The rest of our group goes home Sunday morning. So that might work. PM sent

Lil' Rich

I hate this. I have to sit in my office until Wednesday morning when my hitch is up, then Haul Butt to Vegas and then home Wednesday Night. It's one thing to know that you are not going and be bummed out, it is an entirely different thing to know you are going, all your friends are already there, and you can't get there until Thursday...

EJS Blues....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I hate this. I have to sit in my office until Wednesday morning when my hitch is up, then Haul Butt to Vegas and then home Wednesday Night. It's one thing to know that you are not going and be bummed out, it is an entirely different thing to know you are going, all your friends are already there, and you can't get there until Thursday...

EJS Blues....

Speaking of... We need to make sure we hook up to get you those parts.

Lil' Rich

Yeah, Leaving Thursday at sunbreak.... (Which really means whenever my wife wakes up and finishes her cup of coffee.) should be in town around noon.

jedi

aboogadaboogadaboogada
Yes Monday after Easter. I should be more specific too. Just going to do some mellow trail riding. The wife and kids get scared too easy. Hells revenge is too intense for the wife. Haha.