EJS Moab Trip Report

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
when it started to hail.

Did you know that a CJ windshield can hold almost 2 full inches of water when it's folded down? Pretty kewl to watch it spill over the edge when you're riding the trail.

Earl

P

pokeyYJ

Originally posted by Herzog
no, we weren't with the bronco's. We passed them, twice. Once on the way in and again on the way out. Our group had my Grey cherokee on 38's (red internal cage, no doors), a big white IH Scout on 42's, red SAS'd Pathefinder on 35's, White Toyota on 37's, a brown Ranger on 36's, and a Yellow YJ.

We drove out of the trail as you guys were parked on the road waiting to go in.

I only remember seeing the pathefinder, but I guess you must have been with him!;)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by pokeyYJ

I only remember seeing the pathefinder, but I guess you must have been with him!;)

Yeah, that Pathfinder sticks out like sore thumb. Too bad I didn't recognize your group on our way out. I would have stopped and said hi. Maybe next time.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by sukaB
Good Campfire-Good Campfire......
hehehehehe
Damn I had a good time.............

That was fun... you guys should have showed up at our camp on Thursday and Friday. It would have made our evening more entertaining!

So what's this I hear about Riley's TJ? That sucks!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
yeah, me and Wort were talkin about it earlier. what happened, exactly. were you on a trail when he rolled?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Saturday right after the cops shut down PSH was the worst traffic I have ever seen. The drunk guy (who kept tripping while he walked) was going far faster than me down the road.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
no, no, no, SukaB's experience.

I was gonna say, Spunk kept it on 4 wheels this year... just not on two drivelines... :D

It sucks too, cause he had to leave his rig in Moab... all is wll, he is gonna' go back and grab it this week.

P

pokeyYJ

Heres a couple of pics for ya'll, yep, drove the golden crack open!

P

pokeyYJ

When demonjeep comes up to a hard obstacle he hands over the controls to his wife.;)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by pokeyYJ
Heres a couple of pics for ya'll, yep, drove the golden crack open!

greg took a stock TJ through the crack, I guided a stock explorer and a stock samurai through the crack....it is no longer a test of toughness in my book...

P

pokeyYJ

Moabrats dad took a stock 03 rental TJ through, not disconnected, with the pizza cutter tires and all