EJS Moab Trip Report

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai

greg took a stock TJ through the crack, I guided a stock explorer and a stock samurai through the crack....it is no longer a test of toughness in my book...

I saw an open diffed Grand Cherokee break a front axle in the crack....

Despite the fact that more and more people are making it through with open diffs, it is still a test of man and machine.

I found it quite boring myself...didn't even get any air. I don't think I did it right. :D

P

pokeyYJ

Originally posted by Klif01
Hey Sean did you get a pic of my rear tire like 4' in the air?

This is the only one that I got with the tire in the air.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I think there is a better angle on the video. Thanks for the pic though cause I didn't take any pictures. Anyone know how to host a video? I have some stuf I want to put up?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
My name is actually Tim. (Upside down J) I expect everyone to memorise that. j/k anyway It probably won't be till next week till I can head over to my friends comp to use his editing program. Lots of worthless video on the tape. Do you have a zip disk? cause I have a feeling it might be a little large for email.

P

pokeyYJ

Originally posted by Brad Yates
what the hell! what is that beige fastback in the background :confused:

AMC Eagle baby!!! Don't know who it was but it put on quiet a show going through the crack! It had 4" of lift and 29" tall swampers!

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Originally posted by Brad Yates
what the hell! what is that beige fastback in the background :confused:

That car made it up tons. Way better than my toy. it was locked front and rear with ifs in the front. If I remember right.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by Klif01
Do you have a zip disk? cause I have a feeling it might be a little large for email.

it'll be much larger than a zip disk can handle....even a jazz disk!

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Originally posted by SAMI

it'll be much larger than a zip disk can handle....even a jazz disk!
Maybe it will be larger than YOUR MOM......
I will make it fit on a zip. Or three different zips. :)

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
OOPS!! i meant Tim... no seriously :rolleyes: maybe if you got that thing down to 25MB i'd host it. and send it via AIM then. AMC Eagle eh? i've heard of 4x4 Tercels taking on some hefty stuff but never an Eagle! :D :D

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
nope not the syrup... the alcohol! i got the shirt at DI for a buck and it reminds me of my home back in georgia, because i don't drink. :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
SoCo black label. the only way to get ****-canned. :D

How do I get my mini DV's to my computer. I have some vids of stove cans of propane/butane being stuffed into the fire (mushroom clouds) and drunks duct taping wood to their feet and skiing down hillsides at 2 a.m.

all the product of a little soco, little jager, and a lot of beer.

Cody

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
SoCo black label. the only way to get ****-canned. :D

How do I get my mini DV's to my computer. I have some vids of stove cans of propane/butane being stuffed into the fire (mushroom clouds) and drunks duct taping wood to their feet and skiing down hillsides at 2 a.m.

all the product of a little soco, little jager, and a lot of beer.

Cody

you need firewire for your PC and a video editing program. I bought my firewire card from totally awesome fagatron computer shack and it cost me 25$....superdell can still lick my sack even though it was a good deal and it came with software....it has a monkey on the box.