Archived EJS roll call

LT.

We will be down there wed the 20th through sunday the 24th. Staying at pack creek campground. we will be in a 08 black silverado and a silver dcab tacoma if anyone else is staying there swing by and say hi. we will have plenty of beer also cant wait.

I'll be in the same campground around the same time. I'll be in a silver Dodge with the black and gold Ramcharger. I will see you then.

LT.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Is anyone running Pritchett the Day after easter (Monday) I would love to run it but never have and would like someone to show it to me. I have a cherokee locked front and rears with 4.88s and 35s with beadlocks. Long arms on the front with a front bumper and winch. Let me know.

Last edited:

a440scout

I'll be there all week this will be my first time out for ejs and i will be trying out the new radius arm set up at the same time so will see.:greg:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Golden Spike on Tues, Elephant Hill on Thursday, U4 booth on Friday. ?? on Mon, Weds, Sat.

oh ya, 20yo kid is looking for a ride down on Tues, otherwise thumbing a ride with mbryson's fam on Weds.

She's planning on arriving for the Wed. night dinner thing. I think they want to leave about 2 pm?

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
Tacoma, what days are you going to be down?? we were going to make a night run on Hell's. Going to run Behind the rocks, metal masher and Pretchett. Give me a call and we'll try to get together. I was reading that rme my try to run green day on thurs.
Dwayne