Archived EJS roll call

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Im going to be down on the 22-23!! But I haven't gotten my trail confirmations yet?? Should I be nervous?

from their site

"Wait until March 21st (or about a week after you sent the material, whichever is later)to receive our confirmation of your trail assignments. If we are much slower than that, something may be wrong and should be corrected as soon as possible. Registrations received after April 15 will go directly to the registration desk without confirmations being sent."

nrspence

Im going to be down on the 22-23!! But I haven't gotten my trail confirmations yet?? Should I be nervous?

If they took money out of your account after you sent in your registration you will be getting some trails. Your first choice maybe not, but a trail all the same.

Ill probably head out to BFE one afternoon and watch people play. Since im still paying for my taco i will not be participating in any BFE carnage.
Nate

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
You can do it Nate! im looking forward to running the spike with ya on friday.

i will definitely make it! in fact the stuff i have to do on mine isn't even mandatory (i could leave today:D) but some of the stuff for other people's jeeps is mandatory :ugh:

if anyone else wants in for triple threat aka poison spider mesa/golden spike/gold bar rim on friday let me know. it's always a very fun (and long) trail

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
We are there 16-24. Our usual campground in our usual spot, with our new Camper that we are building in the Members rides section. Yes it will be done. Drop on by and check it out. We are at Pack Creek Campground. I am counting the days.

Dont know what trails we are going to run, we've run all the good one so many times, i think this year we will just wait and see where everyone else is running and we'll run in the opposite direction...lol...just kidding. We would love to runs some trails with ya'll.

Last edited:

nrspence

FYI, I just got an email from Ron Brewer the red rock member in charge of getting out the trail results. He said they have had some computer problems and results will be out in a few days.
Nate