Archived EJS roll call

Dominic

We will be down the 16th through the 19th. I don't think we are doing much Jeeping though. The wife wants to get out and hike and bike. I may try to squeeze in a night run if she lets me.

wallysheata

Just to update I'll be flying solo at Canyonlands Campground, should be on row 8 probably around sit 110. I"m there from Tues 19th - Sun 24th so if you're at canyonlands look for the blue TJ-7 buggy and swing by, say hello and have a beer :greg:

1995zj

I'm addicted
^ I'll be there as well from the 21st - 25th. In the back tent sites through the creek. Black ZJ buggy thing....we'll have some beer as well ;)

Bart

Just to update I'll be flying solo at Canyonlands Campground, should be on row 8 probably around sit 110. I"m there from Tues 19th - Sun 24th so if you're at canyonlands look for the blue TJ-7 buggy and swing by, say hello and have a beer :greg:

Bummer, I'm leaving Canyonlands on the 18th. Have a great time.

joshbmx1201

UAV MECHANIC

me and my buddy are staying at canyonlands pretty much the same dates. were getting in monday and leaving saturday. look for my rockware buggy by the cabins.

do you have anyone to wheel with?

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Got my notification today. It will be Pritchett with the Redrockers on Thursday the 21st. Anyone else from the board running it that day.

My buddy Jim will be leading will be leading Pritchett that day in his orange zuk. Surgeryturtle is one of the gunners.

My schedule:
Saturday 16th - Gunning on Metal Masher for Jim
Sunday 17th - Gunning for Surgeryturtle on Pritchett
Monday 18th - Leading Pritchett
Tuesday 19th - Serving lunch for the Ladies Run on Fins
Wed thru Sunday - open

nrspence

I got my letter from the red rock 4wheelers today on what trails i drew. Mon i got behind the rocks + hike, tues i got hells revenge, weds metal masher, thurs cliff hanger. Friday im going with XJnate on golden spike, saturday just bumbing around.

Last edited:

nrspence

Are those sites 25$ per night? Hey im going to be flying Solo down in moab from the 17th threw the 23rd. Does anyone want to split the cost on a campsite?

wallysheata

me and my buddy are staying at canyonlands pretty much the same dates. were getting in monday and leaving saturday. look for my rockware buggy by the cabins.

do you have anyone to wheel with?

Going to hit the Crawl Run at BFE on Tuesday, otherwise i'm pretty open. My buddy John Springer is going to be down there as well with his 321 buggy so we'll probably hook up. I'd be happy to do some runs with ya Wed-Fri if ya want to hook up, just come find me at camp, i'll have a black 4 door super duty with a blue TJ based buggy behind it :greg: I'll keep my eyes out for ya as well.

joshbmx1201

UAV MECHANIC
Going to hit the Crawl Run at BFE on Tuesday, otherwise i'm pretty open. My buddy John Springer is going to be down there as well with his 321 buggy so we'll probably hook up. I'd be happy to do some runs with ya Wed-Fri if ya want to hook up, just come find me at camp, i'll have a black 4 door super duty with a blue TJ based buggy behind it :greg: I'll keep my eyes out for ya as well.

sounds good we will keep a eye out for you and see what you guys are running.

kawzx10

We will be down there wed the 20th through sunday the 24th. Staying at pack creek campground. we will be in a 08 black silverado and a silver dcab tacoma if anyone else is staying there swing by and say hi. we will have plenty of beer also cant wait.