Enough already

Meat_

Banned
Snowbird has NOW,,, Park City has some snow, Salt Lake has a dusting compared. I spent half the day shoveling in PC and the other riding in it on the ATV's at 5 Mile............ :D

Did we see your truck out there about 4 pm? We were debating if it was yours or not. I think it was an '06-newer with the bigger headlights.

At the main lot? Yep... we left at about 4:30pm
I knew the truck was just like yours, but I didn't see the bed lid up.... there was a Yamabra parked not too far from the trailer.....
:rolleyes: Tell me again about all the snow Utah USED TO get. Puuuhhhlease. :rolleyes:

:D heheh
Tell me again where your Burb seat disappeared to when you had to drive to Vernal in 1" of snow?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I wasn't a-scairt, just irritated and slowed down.

It went straight up my twohole when I went out to the rig last time though: pure ice, with cliffs, and wrecked trucks on the canyon floor. That was flat-out fu... screwed up. Luckily, they were able to extract it with the loader, and my family and I can still sit on it to this day.

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
not like colorado, but we have goten it her for almost a week straight. tue thru thurs last week, 8' to 12' on ground, nice day Thurs afternoon and friday, and this morning, next to no inches on ground, then it started again this evening....

Affects my job, tired of it already. Have worked like three out of the last 14 calendar days, was excited for Monday, but now... probably another "surf RME,planet, Toyotavanpeople, and craigslist day"

I guess the flaming gauges weren't enough to keep the snow melted off the ol' ford huh? :D

That's a lot of snow. I'd be doing donuts & plowing through banks in Lemon Joy if I were you.
I must admit, while the flame gauges help, they can't keep ALL the snow off my girl! :rofl:

Yes, about running around in my other girl. That would be a hoot, if only she wasn't living in a tarped, snow cocoon in the driveway. Initially, that wasn't much of a deterrent, but then someone informed me that they would not re-tarp her if I un-did their handi-work and terrorized the neighborhood. :( Yes, it's true, I am an unloved and abused wife...:eek:
You might be a Redneck if you have a spare tire on the porch out your front door!
:rofl: Okay, so ya got me on that one!

Please......... that is not a lot of snow......:rofl:
Oh, really? Pray tell, what do you consider to be a lot of snow? -_-

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Where's the sympathy here? You're missing the point. -_- I wanted to go play and was told I couldn't. Terribly unfair and really quite mean. I work very hard to be all the trophy wife I can be and that's the treatment I get in return??? Sad state of affairs, I tell you.

Hey, it took me one half of an hour to tarp that thing!! -_-

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Where's the sympathy here? You're missing the point. -_- I wanted to go play and was told I couldn't. Terribly unfair and really quite mean. I work very hard to be all the trophy wife I can be and that's the treatment I get in return??? Sad state of affairs, I tell you.
ok mods apparently we need a, poorpickedonmeI'msomistreatedmylifesuckscrybaby smiley.

:rofl::p

JoeT

Hey Tacoma!! Shut yer pie-hole!! Just got up to 3FT+ drifts here at my house. Most of the snow is 30"s. Is that good enough for you?