Enough already

We already have one.

Ready?

:tara::tara::tara::tara:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
no, no thats way to up beat for this situation. she is being mistreated and told no.
Now see, there's the sympathy I was looking for. I'm glad someone else see's the truth of this injustice. :hickey:
This way people can't tell its you that is doing the terrorizing.... you can blame it on someone else and say you were a victum as well....
While that seems like a good idea, the only snag is the fact that shockingly enough, we're the only people in the entire town who own a bright yellow Bronco. Maybe the bright blue tarp would give her an incognito look....hmmmm. :rofl:

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Definitive proof of global warming.

Attachments

• feb 03 2008 004 (Large).jpg
    feb 03 2008 004 (Large).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 17
  • feb 03 2008 003 (Large).jpg
    feb 03 2008 003 (Large).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 15

193kyle

i woke up to another 12" here in Ogden, I am so sick of shoveling. Tried to make the best of it though:D
DSCN1099.jpg

DSCN1102.jpg

DSCN1100.jpg

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
Finally freed my tow rig

sick of shoveling snow!

My trailer is out of commission until spring! It's under there somewhere

IMG_0001-3.jpg

IMG_0002-2.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
That's just wrong...

I think Phill blew it this year. My transmission went out on my blower on New Years day. I've been shoveling this crap by hand since, waiting for my repair parts to arrive. I just got word I should have them Tuesday, :) I'll have it up and running by Wednesday. I'll bet a Krispy Kreem, it will not snow once I have a snowblower that runs.

Crinco

There is a down side to all this snow...... WET SPRING! I am SURE the canal going down the side of my property will not hold all this snow when it melts! That means more shoveling, but sand this time :-\

Hey Chad, you need some help getting that trailor out? I can run the buggy by and winch it out...... :D
CR