Enough already

:rofl: You want to move to Fruita for a few months? I think we have 2-3".
-_-
I like your house, Tara.

Love your house, and actually jealous of your snow. Enjoy it, it won't last long. Supposed to be warming up at the end of the week.
Thanks! I love our house too, especially in the summer. Great lawn, some fun flower beds and a killer circular driveway. At least, I'm hoping I remember it correctly, it's been awhile since I've seen it! :rofl: My compulsive weather checking says it is supposed to be nicer here soon. I just want to be able to leave my house and then be able to get to Moab for President's Day. At this point, I don't even care if we can make it home or not, as long as we get out of here!
Personally, I'm loving the snow! More snow = better skiing! And remember, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. Six more weeks of winter! :D
Punxsutawney Phil is a sneaky, underhanded, poop biscuit who is intent on torturing people. As far as better skiing goes, come on up, Wolf Creek is at 192 inches at the summit and the storm total is 62 inches. :eek:

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
There is a down side to all this snow...... WET SPRING! I am SURE the canal going down the side of my property will not hold all this snow when it melts! That means more shoveling, but sand this time :-\

Hey Chad, you need some help getting that trailor out? I can run the buggy by and winch it out...... :D
CR

My jeep will come out ok, so I can pull it out with that ... thanks however.

Just need to synch up with a tractor so I can move the snow and get the trailer back in the same spot.