Fairwell Friends

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Tomorrow(Sunday) is my last day in Utah. I spend the last 6 weeks in Texas in school for my next job. Monday morning my family and I head to Korea for the next two years.

The past almost 8 years I've spent here in Utah have been some of my best years. I've met a lot of great friends thanks to this forum. I've learned a ton about wheeling and building rigs watching this forum. This forum will not be forgotten and I'll be a lifetime supporter.

The next two years hold some great adventures to come. Myself and my family are really looking forward to a rare chance to explore what Korea has to offer. If you don't know, it's not all that easy to get an assignment to Korea and have the opportunity to have you family come along.

I'm going to miss wheeling with so many of you guys. I'll still be around thanks to the power of the interwebs. I'll have to live vicariously through some of you to get my wheeling fix.

Thank you @Greg and @Shane for giving me an awesome forum to meet new people and great lifelong friends. I'll be back in Utah for sure someday to get in some wheeling with my next rig, which if my plans work out is going to be an awesome one for sure.

Peace out U.S.A. at least for a while, not sure when I'll be back but when I do....let the rig building commence.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
It's been great meeting you & getting to know you Brian! I loved seeing how hard you pushed that JKU! Best of luck in your future move and career, really glad to hear that your family is going with you! IMO that's the hardest part about military service... leaving them behind. Keep us posted on how living in Korea is, sounds like a great experience! Thanks for all you've sacrificed and your service. :cool:

If you ever need anything from us, please don't be shy... see you on the trail, eventually!

blznnp

Was fun to wheel with you the couple times I did, be safe and have fun. We'll be here waiting for you to come back and wheel.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
A friend of mine served in Korea for a while. It was pretty easy for him to go from 4x4 into the popular sport of drifting while there. He was able to make a couple sweet drift cars. He's back stateside now and into a jku.

Good luck to you and your family.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Be safe and have fun. I sure had some good times with you and the XJ of JK's. A couple of years will fly by (for us especially) and you'll be back here wheeling again hopefully

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Brian it was great to meet you. Thank you for all your support of RME over the years and coming out the BBQ's in Moab. When you come back, let us know!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Brian it was a pleasure, wish we could have got out again before you left. Stay safe keep your head down and enjoy Korea