Garage / Man Cave Goals

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I am not hip, but I'm sure that a Carl-cut jack stand rack would get me hella more chicks than the bike-hanger-hook-thingy I was thinking about doing, so count me in too please.

STAG

On my grind
I soon want to build a 4x8 workbench, on heavy duty casters. I’m always running out of bench space. Granted, it would make it to where I could no longer pull a vehicle inside the tiny shop at my dad’s house, but with a vehicle in there anyways room is very tight, plus now with how my dads house is set up getting a vehicle in there is a chore anyways.

I’d much prefer a nice work bench and have the vehicle just be outside and have the inside of the shop be for working on smaller things.

Someday I’ll have a bigger shop again.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I forgot to update my part of the jackstand hanger things....I got a drawing made, ready to cut. The closest thing I have to suitable material is some 14ga sheet, which seems a bit on the thin side. So, whenever anyone wants one/some, bring me some steel and I'll chop it up. :)

1000003178.jpg

The_Lobbster

I forgot to update my part of the jackstand hanger things....I got a drawing made, ready to cut. The closest thing I have to suitable material is some 14ga sheet, which seems a bit on the thin side. So, whenever anyone wants one/some, bring me some steel and I'll chop it up. :)

View attachment 172676
I have some more 3/16" I'll give you, not a full sheet, but probably 24"x48" useable you can have if you can cut me a few of these.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I cut a test piece from some 24ga stuff....I think I'll shrink it a bit so the jackstands are closer together.

I also saw the RuffStuff version is made from 14ga, so I think I'll make as many as I can fit on the steel I have on hand. I should have some ready this afternoon. 🙂
1000003199.jpg

1000003182.jpg