Head shaving party this Friday

MattL

Spork said:
Love how Britney, jeep girl, and she runner made the list. :D

yeah and once their done .. watch out... they are going to kick our arse...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Women with really short hair scare me.. really really bad.. I dont really know why, err maybe the only ones i have see with shaved hair could look at me and knock me unconcious. :eek: -_- :eek: :ugh:

MattL

James K said:
honestly, I am totally puzzled as to why I'm on the list. I am not a balding individual :confused:

face it James, your on the "list" for everything.. so watch your back....
-_-

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Coreshot said:
Oh yeah, I'll be down. I'm overdue for another shave. Gotta welcome the newbies :rofl: :rofl:

There we go, that's the attitude!!

For those who think you need to be balding (JAMES), notice that most of the people on the "confirmed" list aren't either--it's just a show of solidarity for a comrade's fallen follicles. :rofl: I figure it this way...I've never seen my head with no hair on it. What better time than now to find out how misshapen it is? :) Worst case, it'll grow back. Best case, maybe I'll find out I'm even more sexy without hair. :D

BTW, I'm not telling my wife this is happening. She'll be surprised when I get home after. (good surprise or bad, I have no idea yet!) :eek:

Either way, everyone should show up. Consider it a pre-christmas-party get-together. :greg:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
BlackSheep said:
You know I'm not afraid of shaving my head, however, I need some better reasons for why I should do it again. Who's the one with the bad genes? and what the hell is a 'CD gene' anyway?

Von would be the one, and I believe "CD" stands for Chrome Dome. :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think anyone is planning on the Bic treatment (besides possibly Muleskinner), just a close trim with the clippers. (not sure if that makes a difference or not....)

grinch

inner city redneck
To bad im going to be in vegas next Friday.... I am thinning on top so I might just have to join the second scalping party...... And with all the old men on this board there will be a second one soon to fix all you soon to be baldys...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'll show up, but I really want to keep what I have left of my hair. I'm in denial. :D

CD Genes... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bryson, you kill me. :rofl:

jeep girl

Spork said:
Love how Britney, jeep girl, and she runner made the list. :D

Hey now...
I shave plenty of things but my head will NEVER be one of them! :eek:

If I didn't have to work , I would definately come help you!! Maybe afterwards you all can stop by the bar and show off your new chrome. :p

Caleb

Damn, I'm tempted...used to have my head shaved and have been thinking about doing it again...don't know if it will happen though :rofl:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Supergper said:
Damn, I'm tempted...used to have my head shaved and have been thinking about doing it again...don't know if it will happen though :rofl:

C'mon, all the cool kids are doing it. :cool:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I Lean said:
I don't think anyone is planning on the Bic treatment (besides possibly Muleskinner), just a close trim with the clippers. (not sure if that makes a difference or not....)
I was going to suggest this. As a veteran of the bic treatment, you never want to go from a full head of hair (or partially full for the challenged folk)
straight to bic. Even in the winter when you get less sun, your scalp will be 5 shades lighter than the rest of your head. Buzz it real close, wait a week, get as much sun as possible, then take on the mighty bic. You will love having a smooth scalp, chicks always want to touch it anfter it is freshly shorn. ;)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
bryson said:
Ok...here's the deal. There are certain people down here at the shop that need to shave their heads for some genetic reasons, and others of us that are willing to do it in support of those with the CD gene...

It is tentatively planned for the evening of Friday Dec. 17th. So bring down your clippers and your mullets and lets do the world a service!

People who are confirmed head-shavers:

Bryson
Vonski
I Lean
Kyle
Ogre (modifying, if not shaving)
tjjeepjunkie
cruiser
Coreshot
muleskinner
BlackSheep

People that SHOULD come, or who we think might be willing: (people will move from this list to the other as they confirm)

Mbryson (please? :D )
Greg :greg:
Supergper
Hickey
allterrain
Cruiseroutfit
Maverick
Cody
Brett
1\4 elliptic toy
B-Rad
James K
Shawn
richpblaze
Herzog
baerpaws
Bart
CanadanXJ
Ohms
Ryslc
Parker
Clutch
crapmanche4l
Toyota crawlin
grinch
crimsonride
theferg
dieslcruisrhead
dbtech01
EZRhino (you know you want to)
ROCKRUNNER
VANDALL
Floppy Hat
Get Me Wired
GR4x4
HARD CORE
harkinoff
Britney
jeep girl
rckcrlr
Chicky
RockMonkey
jp008
John Ellerbe
Josh75cj5
MRJ
RamToy
dodging CJ's
rock-slide
Jhill
rootrat
She Runner
Skyetone
SRN
TEAM FRED
TheBigSgt
Todd Adams
troutbum
xj punk

Feel free to add suggestions for people who either need to shave, or would do it just for fun.

Since you asked nice! ??????? There's not a lot to shave............(if you'll throw in a YJ grille, Hummer wheel and an air cleaner) :D :D :D

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Hickey said:
I was going to suggest this. As a veteran of the bic treatment, you never want to go from a full head of hair (or partially full for the challenged folk)
straight to bic. Even in the winter when you get less sun, your scalp will be 5 shades lighter than the rest of your head. Buzz it real close, wait a week, get as much sun as possible, then take on the mighty bic. You will love having a smooth scalp, chicks always want to touch it anfter it is freshly shorn. ;)
Hmmm....

Chicks dig it, huh???