Hot Rod parts, off to be sandblasted!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Since this got bumped up, I guess I'll finish the story. Most of you probably know, but I sold this after I got laid off. I needed the cash worse than I needed a project and I let it go for cheap. Luckily, the project was bought by someone and given to his Dad (who's RME member) as a Christmas present!! How cool is that?!

I have only seen one photo, but apparently the Dodge Modified was turned into a Pickup. Here's the only photo that I've seen, but it runs and drives now. :cool:

ratrod.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Is the front grille just sitting in there? It looks as though it might fall out when they hit the next bump..

Cool regardless..

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
I saw this ratrod on Crawl's facebook page and thought of you Greg..

e8bc7cb1.jpg

im kind of saddened by this. i am in the process of building one and thought i was the only one (aside from the one that the guy from JP mag never finished). that one looks good but im going to do more of a full bodied rig.

here is a crappy cel phone pic of the mock up. imagine tal skinny military tires that will sit about an inch above the top of the body in the rear. suicide front end with the same size tires up front. i have all my frame peices cut and waiting for welding. than we can place the 327 and saganaw 3 speed where they need to go.

Attachments

• 47 willys.jpg
    47 willys.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 23