How many of you out there are going to get a dirt bike in the near future?

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm hoping to head down south early tomorrow morning to pick up a ktm 250 exc. I'm super excited and would like to go ride as soon as I can with some of ya'll.

Cascadia

Undecided
I can probably do that. I just can't do early morning Saturday. It would have to be after noon. My family puts on the Hobble Creek Half Marathon in the morning. I would love to go though. Need to get some boots before then.

sixstringsteve

what size shoe do you wear? I have a second pair of boots I"d sell ya. I think they're 11's (but they're foxes, so they fit more like a 10)

redneckbronco

Haha!! Your statement should be "Dan, do you have any friends?"

I could let Dan take my Tw next week on a easier trail, seeing I want to sell it and all. It's so easy to ride even Dan could do it.

HAHAHAHA u so very funny. Scott you know you come to the shop everyday to see me.

Ive ridden alot of bikes Ive just owned more quads than bikes. Ive actually been looking at a couple of 250s, my problem is I get comfortable riding and then I start getting crazy (stupid) and my body dont recover like it used to. So im alittle nervous about a bike. But the option is definately there.

Cascadia

Undecided
Normal shoes I wear about a 9.5-10. Running shoes I wear a 10.5. PM me the model and price and details. I'm meeting the guy tomorrow at 8:30 in Beaver to pick up my bike!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I wanna ride bikes too, but I'd always end up riding solo since my schedule is so weird. I really know nothing about bikes though, except I'd want a street legal 4 stroke. I've thought about trading my polaris for a bike, then it could sit in the garage all of the time just like the quad.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
So how many people in this thread ended up getting a bike.

I still would love to get a 70's - 80's Yamaha DT 250 or 400 or TT/XT 250 or 500, or any old enduro. But it would have to be dirt cheap or free with the way money is right now.

Last edited:

redneckbronco

I picked up an older CR250 Last week its an 88 or an 89 but its in cherry condition looks as tho its never been ridden. Got it registered on Wed and will be at 5mile on Sun. Cant wait for AF to open!

sixstringsteve

congrats. Talk to Rot Box about making it trail friendly. His CR250 is a blast to ride.

I'll be back in the dirt bike club tomorrow. I'm getting an XR200 project.