Hunts applications coming due.

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
I guess cards are getting hit now. Anyone draw something yet?

Card hits could start today, but it is more likely for tomorrow through the middle of next week. The drawing process was done on Tuesday and they are a few administrative checks that DWR goes through before they start hitting credit cards. Don't get discouraged if your card isn't hit in the first couple of days, it can take up to a week for all of the charges to go through.

Houndoc

struck out completely.

I had put in for limited entry deer, moose and general season deer, my dad limited entry and general deer, son limited and general deer and youth elk, cousin part of general deer group. Even with my son's youth status not enough to get us general tags.

Now I guess I shift my money to Wyoming and hope for better luck there,

mesha

By endurance we conquer
struck out completely.

I had put in for limited entry deer, moose and general season deer, my dad limited entry and general deer, son limited and general deer and youth elk, cousin part of general deer group. Even with my son's youth status not enough to get us general tags.

Now I guess I shift my money to Wyoming and hope for better luck there,

wow that is bad luck!

maybe you need to shift the areas you hunt in.

DAA

Drew my general season Chalk Creek deer tag, so I can go for one day right by my house, if the weather is decent.

Drew the same one last year, but couldn't use it, in too much pain right about then.

Putting in for Elk Ridge archery deer, might get it in another 10-12 years. Maybe. Although, at this point, it's far from certain that I'll ever be able to shoot a bow again. Will know in another year, I guess. If I really can't draw a bow ever again, I think I'm probably done with big game hunting after this year.

- DAA