I don't get why these vendors......

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Well, I am friends with people that work at Rock Logic, Factory, Anarchy, Jeepers, and Mepco and have wheeled with and know many people from Mt. Logan, FNL, Just 4 Fun and who knows who else.

So, now that we've narrowed it down....

Cody

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Supergper said:
I remember the exact reference you are refering to...BUT I dont remember the thread. I do know (from notes;) ) that nothing was proven other than they had exact IPs (that jsut means they were taking turns posting ro whatever)...their posting styles (grammar, etc) were totally different, unlike this particular instance...also that was prolly a year or so ago (maybe even more) and since then we have had rule changes which include the use of AE's and pimping your shop...

one last thing, after this shop in question was warned they quit pimping their stuff all together...and most of the workers at that shop at the time are no longer even there;) so there is no reason to drag them into this...

I don't want to drag anyone into anything. That is why I mentioned no names. I just wish everyone would lay off a little bit. There are a lot of people attacking people they have never met personally just because it seems like the in thing to do.

Caleb

bobdog said:
I don't want to drag anyone into anything. That is why I mentioned no names. I just wish everyone would lay off a little bit. There are a lot of people attacking people they have never met personally just because it seems like the in thing to do.

I know you don't intend to drag them in to it, that too is why I mentioned no names...meeting someone in person has nothing to do with the rules on RME. I agree, most people in person are super cool, but once they get on here they are back to their internet tough guy act. The rules are the rules and if they choose to break the rules after they have already been warned plenty of times then there are consequences, simple as that.

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
This **** is so funny. If I was not right about what I said then why did you guys delete my post and started a new post about the same thing??????

If this is how a few of you guys feel about me that is cool. I was just trying to make a point that you should put the personal feeling a side and tell people that there are more than one good shop in UT. And just becuse some shop are not going to spend money on RME this does not mean that they are a bad shop. There always a person that will not be happey with your work but most of you that are posting have not even come over a looked at the work of the other shops. I build some of the best chassis at the best pricing in town but becuse of your feeling about the member of my team you talk trash about use that is cool to becuse it is your loss not mine. I dont need your money or do I want to sell you anything!!!!! You guys think that you are the only one in the world not!!!!. Just remember when you need somthing on the trail or at a completion !!!!!!!

[
Sorry for my bad spelling and I hope you guys dont delete my post but if you do I guess, I made my point about RME!!!!! I like most of you on this board but there are a few that just like to say and read about what they like and the rest is deleted. I would love to supported RME but if the rules are just for the people that you dont know, then I can not give RME any of my money!!!!! our my support.

Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Last edited:

Caleb

Billforceone said:
This **** is so funny. If I was not right about what I said then why did you guys delete my post and started a new post about the same thing??????

If this is how a few of you guys feel about me that is cool. I was just trying to make a point that you should put the personal feeling a side and tell people that there are more than one good shop in UT. And just becuse some shop are not going to spend money on RME this does not mean that they are a bad shop. There always a person that will not be happey with your work but most of you that are posting have not even come over a looked at the work of the other shops. I build some of the best chassis at the best pricing in town but becuse of your feeling about the member of my team you talk trash about use that is cool to becuse it is your loss not mine. I dont need your money or do I want to sell you anything!!!!! You guys think that you are the only one in the world not!!!!. Just remember when you need somthing on the trail or at a completion !!!!!!!

Wild Bill

Bill, no one has ever said you are a bad shop or a bad fabricator...all anyone has said is your business practices are shady at best...dont spend money on RME, thats just fine, but dont expect to get any kind of advertising on here...that is the point we have been trying to get across to you and your partner for how long now??? We know we aren;t the only ones out there...but you aren't the only one in town either...something you fail to realize is I doubt you will ahve a better medium for advertising your shop to the masses in SLC (where you're located) than RME...we are up over 2K members now and growing rapidly each and every day...sounds like its YOUR LOSS, NOT OURS!!!

have a good day:)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Billforceone said:
...why did you guys delete my post and started a new post about the same thing??????

The person that pulled your "fake" post and the person that started this thread, are totally different. You are comparing apples and oranges. You started your thread to pimp your work... This thread was started to complain about it... :rofl:

And just becuse some shop are not going to spend money on RME this does not mean that they are a bad shop

Your right, they may not be a "bad" shop... but it does mean that they ARE NOT ALLOWED to advertise their parts, as per RME rules.

...becuse of your feeling about the member of my team you talk trash about use that is cool to becuse it is your loss not mine.

What member of your team, this has nothing to do with George, this has to do with your BS post...

Our loss, society will miss you... :rofl:

I dont need your money or do I want to sell you anything!!!!! You guys think that you are the only one in the world not!!!!. Just remember when you need somthing on the trail or at a completion !!!!!!!

Good attitude Bill, I'll remember to quote that next time someone asks an opinion on your shop, work, and service... :rofl:

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
Billforceone said:

Wild Bill

Dude, you need to read the very first post in this thread. I didn't single you out in this thread but after seeing this post now as well as your others, I promise you will never get a single dollar from me ever. I'm sure you have alienated many other people now as well.

You just don't get it.

:rolleyes:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Billforceone said:
.. I would love to supported RME but if the rules are just for the people that you dont know, then I can not give RME any of my money!!!!! our my support.

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• pirate156.jpg
    pirate156.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Supergper said:
Bill, no one has ever said you are a bad shop or a bad fabricator...all anyone has said is your business practices are shady at best...dont spend money on RME, thats just fine, but dont expect to get any kind of advertising on here...that is the point we have been trying to get across to you and your partner for how long now??? We know we aren;t the only ones out there...but you aren't the only one in town either...something you fail to realize is I doubt you will ahve a better medium for advertising your shop to the masses in SLC (where you're located) than RME...we are up over 2K members now and growing rapidly each and every day...sounds like its YOUR LOSS, NOT OURS!!!

have a good day:)

Do you guys think that this will be the only board in UT. I don't think so!!!! Iam not saying that anyone has said that I do bad work. And when it come to my shady business practices what I am doing is what some other shop is doing but it fine becuse they pay RME. That is cool that is business but you will not get my support.

muleskinner

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Billforceone said:
Do you guys think that this will be the only board in UT. I don't think so

Of course not, there are many others, with much tighter rules than RME. It is however the largest and fastest growing 4x4 related board, with a membership that comprises of users are just about every shop & club in Utah.

I am doing is what some other shop is doing but it fine becuse they pay RME. That is cool that is business but you will not get my support.

They don't "pay RME", this isn't a third world country in which you are required to "pay" for your protection. Rather, they ADVERTISE, they pay rightfully earned income, to promote potential future income. RME isn't their only source of advertising, but mearly they know the potential of the customers on RME.

When are you gonna drop all the games Bill? I have never really personally met you, but I have seen you a couple of times over at Brandons, and I saw you at all the UROC comps this year. Until this all unfolded, I didn't have single problem with you, all the FTM stuff you posted, fine you got hurt, I didn't take a side there. But to this date, all I can think of is negative stuff out of you, negative comments regarding other shops and people, etc. I was freinds with Brandon until the day he referred to me as "an unreal friend". Why, because I honestly beleive he was in the wrong. Simple as that.

I deal with the 4x4 community on an everyday basis, I pride myself in having a good working relationship with dozens of 4x4 shops in the area, as well as with dozens of 4x4 enthusiasts and clubs in the area. I am yet to hear anyone speak the way you do regarding other companies. So what "if" someone did get favored, do you think that this world is fair? I know shops that get favored by vendors over me... do I call up the vendor and cry? Better yet, do I send them an email from my "pen name" and demand that they give me a better deal?

That being said, there are few places that a local company can advertise with such direct results and demographics, and some companies have chosed to harness it, others just choose to abuse it to the point of no return...