I hate Craigslist Lowballers...

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I sold a bike tailgate matt last week. Listed for $50. Dude showed up and only had 20s, so he gave me 60. I offered to venmo him 10 bucks, but he was cool with it. Said it was still a good deal.
I had Carl cut some parts for me yesterday. He texts me and says the bill is $56. I tell him the ATM only spits out $20's so the bill is either $40 or $60. Yeah, he bumped it to $60. What kind of customer service is that?!? So I stopped and got a drink on the way over. :rofl:

Pile of parts

I had Carl cut some parts for me yesterday. He texts me and says the bill is $56. I tell him the ATM only spits out $20's so the bill is either $40 or $60. Yeah, he bumped it to $60. What kind of customer service is that?!? So I stopped and got a drink on the way over. :rofl:

Comments like this make me rethink my opinion of your upholstery guy...:thinking: :rofl:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have a few ads up right now. First line in each ad is ‘phone calls only. No texts please.’
I’ve gotten about 50 texts. Smh. Is it really that hard to understand?
I ignore them all.
One guy text me a bunch of times.. then finally called. Then he came and bought the item.