I hate Craigslist Lowballers...

Coco

I listed some tires and wheels I had kicking around for pretty cheap. Within 2 mins of listing them, I had at least 10 fake spam texts come in. KSL really needs to try to do something to get rid of that stuff, it's beyond annoying. Lots of the 6 digit BS too.

I still get the texts of people asking if something is available, then they never reply... Those are fun too.

IMG-2894.PNGIMG-2902.PNGIMG-2897.PNGIMG-2901.PNGIMG-2896.PNGIMG-2894.PNGIMG-2895.PNG

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I listed some tires and wheels I had kicking around for pretty cheap. Within 2 mins of listing them, I had at least 10 fake spam texts come in. KSL really needs to try to do something to get rid of that stuff, it's beyond annoying. Lots of the 6 digit BS too.

I still get the texts of people asking if something is available, then they never reply... Those are fun too.

View attachment 130057View attachment 130053View attachment 130054View attachment 130055View attachment 130056View attachment 130057View attachment 130058

I don’t put my phone number in the KSL contact box and only spell it out in my ad, seems to cut the BS calls down quite a bit

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So, you get no texts?

I probably sell 90% through text.

No I get text, I just only put my email in the KSL contact section. My spam seems to be limited only to my throw away email account which is more tolerable. I just spell out my phone number in the body of my ad and ask to call or text. The number, the bots are even catching onto that so I just misspell some of the numbers like eight ohhhhhhhhh one

Coco

I had some tires for sale for what I thought was a steal. After the code scam crap, I gave up, pulled the ad, and am going to junk the tires. Not worth my time.

Troop92

I had some tires for sale for what I thought was a steal. After the code scam crap, I gave up, pulled the ad, and am going to junk the tires. Not worth my time.
I'm thinking the same.... How/where does one junk tires? Sas, though, 7/32 on both. Still usable a while.