I hate Craigslist Lowballers...

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
West Jordan is just Herrimans butthole. And Herriman is a butthole. Sooo, it's a butthole's butthole. It's like some bizarre vape flavored, affliction clad, quantum physics.

Just because I was asked.

Butt they have fantastic chain restaurants.

Wise words from a man that resides in East Stabbington... 🤔

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
This is an outrage! I’m about to start my own BLM movement, Brysons Life Matters! Our objective will be to drive your ass back to Glendale where you belong and we’ll loot and burn every Isuzu, or Mitsubishi, or whatever weird vehicle you’re into this week around until we reach our goal!

Had you told me ten, even five years ago that I'd be buying a house in West Jordan, I would have laughed. But here we are! It's not so bad; aside from @bryson being two blocks away... :bryson:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Ya, but my hood is 80 years ahead. Wj still has to devolve into Kearns, then gentrify before its identity is anything more than Gen X clothing and Chili's.
Don't knock Gen-X, man. Its the only place left that you can still get JNCO's, a Hatchet Man sticker for your Civic, and a hacky sack all in the same place! :rofl:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
This is an outrage! I’m about to start my own BLM movement, Brysons Life Matters! Our objective will be to drive your ass back to Glendale where you belong and we’ll loot and burn every Isuzu, or Mitsubishi, or whatever weird vehicle you’re into this week around until we reach our goal!
Mitsubishi?!?! Please, I have some standards!

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I buy and sell a lot on KSL.. compared to most on here, maybe not.. but compared to a normal person, probably.
When I show up, I always knock on a door. Almost every person that buys from me texts me that they are here. It drives me crazy.
Am I the odd one? like, does it bother people when I knock?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I buy and sell a lot on KSL.. compared to most on here, maybe not.. but compared to a normal person, probably.
When I show up, I always knock on a door. Almost every person that buys from me texts me that they are here. It drives me crazy.
Nope, if I have the address I knock or ring the doorbell.

J-mobzz

I normally shoot the person a text when I’m like 5 min out letting them know. If they are not outside waiting I knock on the door.

The_Lobbster

Not exactly a lowballer, but this was me today. I was the "buyer" here. Figured I'd ask 🤷‍♂️

On a related note, I would classify myself as a "lowballer", as I always offer people on KSL significantly less than they are asking, because I'm a stereotypical Samurai owner. I'm pretty surprised at how many people actually accept my crazy offers.

50800820246_9cabc7f5a1_z.jpg

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I have been texting a guy about a dirtbike I have for sale. We covered all the usual stuff, age, condition, price.. all of which is clear in the ad..
and then he says ‘ok. I like it and will buy it, but I don’t have any money right now. I’ll let you know when I can get some money’

WTF.