I hate Craigslist Lowballers...

Trate D

WTF. i've never had a single scammer contact me from KSL. Granted, I don't post a ton of stuff for sale on there, but most recently it has been a Trek road bike, an LVL beam that I had laying around, wheels & tires, a sliding door doggy door insert....never a scammer, and in fact I usually get a text right away and that person comes and looks at it and buys it.
This has been my experience also lately. It’s been a breath of fresh air for sure.

Coco

WTF. i've never had a single scammer contact me from KSL. Granted, I don't post a ton of stuff for sale on there, but most recently it has been a Trek road bike, an LVL beam that I had laying around, wheels & tires, a sliding door doggy door insert....never a scammer, and in fact I usually get a text right away and that person comes and looks at it and buys it.

This has been my experience also lately. It’s been a breath of fresh air for sure.
You guys are lucky! I haven't had any of that in a long time.

Troop92

Had this gem today. My response in red. Apparently my first "no" didn't indicate my position.

20210718_092359.jpg

Tried to respond, but they're "not accepting messages at this time."

If anyone needs a lightly used tandem double stroller... 🤣

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Had a guy want me to meet him at the freeway for a $20 pair of BMX tires. He had my address and I live 2 miles from the freeway. I have sold quite a few items in the last few months. though.

I have had the same guy text me about some camaro manifolds 5 times. Each time, asks if they are still available, then offers me a different price than the add and his previous offer. One offer was more than the listing. He always says he'll come by the next day and never shows.

Coco

I have had some tires and wheels for sale on KSL. They are for '02 and newer F250 and 350s, as well as the E250/350 vans (8x170 bolt pattern). All of this is listed in the ad. Have had the usual tire kickers/low ballers, but then had a couple guys come to take a look. Rolls up in an F150... I can't help but think "I hope this moron isn't trying to buy these for his F150...." Well, sure as shit he wanted them for his F150... Clearly he didn't read the ad...

Some people...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I have had some tires and wheels for sale on KSL. They are for '02 and newer F250 and 350s, as well as the E250/350 vans (8x170 bolt pattern). All of this is listed in the ad. Have had the usual tire kickers/low ballers, but then had a couple guys come to take a look. Rolls up in an F150... I can't help but think "I hope this moron isn't trying to buy these for his F150...." Well, sure as shit he wanted them for his F150... Clearly he didn't read the ad...

Some people...

Any 30 or 31” on some TJ, ZJ or XJ wheels?

4x4_Welder

Some people...
I thought the vans kept the 8x6.5" pattern? I know the 08 E350 I did a diesel conversion on was.