Introductions & RME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
What is up all!

I'm just getting into this BB after months of my fiends talking about it. I actualy don't have a rig myself due to a serious lack of Ca$h, but hope to be getting into one any decade now. I do have several friends and relitives who wheel regularly, their rigs include an explorer /w 33"s, a cheroke with a butt ugly bumper, a never ending sammy with some *** awful screwed up suspention, and a legacy wagon that kicks trash on pavement. Maby some day I'll get myself a http://www.rokon.com.

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Hey, Pavement Pounder beats Rice burner right?

I'm new, I'm Scott Phillips' little brother.

I have a 1995 YJ, already listed my mods on a previous page.

I think my YJ really looks good, excellent body condition. Got a dent on the hood from the previous owner, he lifted the hood up propped it up, and the wind caught it and put it into the windshield frame. Nice huh?

Then 2 more from wheeling, I over articulated and bent the sheetmetal in the rear quarter panels both driver and passenger sides.

and also I have about 4 or 5 key scratches 3 on passenger side. Fun huh?

tweakeyjeep@yahoo.com

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
HE is out at the moment so I will answer for him out of sheer boredom.....he drives a hardtop zuk with a doug thorley header,glasspack,rebuilt head, isky cam, and a shiney shifter knob on both t-case and tranny.....he is still searching for the money for a lift....:)

TNT

Hi all, I'm new here too. I'm lookin for some local people to go wheeling with, so hopefully I can hook up with some of you guys in the future.

My junk is a 76' CJ7, SOA, 1" **, SR with 44's front and rear, T-18, and 36" TSL radials.

Todd

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by TNT
Hi all, I'm new here too. I'm lookin for some local people to go wheeling with, so hopefully I can hook up with some of you guys in the future.

My junk is a 76' CJ7, SOA, 1" **, SR with 44's front and rear, T-18, and 36" TSL radials.

Todd

Sweet Todd! Welcome to RME, sounds like you have a killer CJ? Got any pics?

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
Hey All. Earl Potter checking in. Saw a couple of posts over on jeep-slc. Just registered.

I have a 1982 CJ-8 w/ 44's front and rear, 4.56's and a Detroit in the back one. 304 spins a Ford T-18 adapted to the Stock D300. It has a 4-plus Eng shackle reversal cause that was the easiest way to put Wrangler springs on. And it's Sprung over. 35" MTR's on 15x8 steel black spoke rimms. Ramsey 9k on the front.

The bad. I'm having carb issues that I have to work out. All that fun stuff and I have a cheezy Carter AFB that don't do Sh*t on the hills.
I have a front roll bar that I need to get put in. Hope to have it all worked out by Xmas. We'll see.

Anyhow, Hey all!

Earl

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by cyberduke
Hey All. Earl Potter checking in. Saw a couple of posts over on jeep-slc. Just registered.

I have a 1982 CJ-8 w/ 44's front and rear, 4.56's and a Detroit in the back one. 304 spins a Ford T-18 adapted to the Stock D300. It has a 4-plus Eng shackle reversal cause that was the easiest way to put Wrangler springs on. And it's Sprung over. 35" MTR's on 15x8 steel black spoke rimms. Ramsey 9k on the front.

The bad. I'm having carb issues that I have to work out. All that fun stuff and I have a cheezy Carter AFB that don't do Sh*t on the hills.
I have a front roll bar that I need to get put in. Hope to have it all worked out by Xmas. We'll see.

Anyhow, Hey all!

Earl

Good to have you here Earl! Get some Pics of that bad CJ8 up!

As far as the AFB, have you messed with it for better capability, Offroad?

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
There are suppose to be off-road seats in it but It still boggs down on inclines. I buddy of mine has hooked me up w/ someone that knows Q-jets inside and out. Appearntly he's done gobs of these types of conversionis. Says he's got a carb already for me, we're just trying to get a weekend where our schedules match up. I'll keep ya posted!

Earl

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I guess its my turn...

Kurt Williams here...I am a 22 yr. old full-time Mech. Engineering student. I run a 4x4 parts company, Cruiser Outfitters, on the side, basically pays for modifications to my truck and wheeling trips, plan on expanding the company one day. I wheel a 72-ish FJ40, Spring-Over, Saginaw PS, FJ60 axles, OME springs, toyota 5 speed, ARB & 4.56 front and rear. MRT beadlocks with 35" MTR's. It gets the job done...

I am a member of the Wasatch Cruisers http://www.wasatchcruisers.org
as well as the Utah Four Wheel Drive Assoc. http://www.u4wda.org
both of which have some really cool members and work to keep trails open.

I've browsed the RME sit for months after I heard about it on Jeep-SLC. I finally joined a month or so ago, I have really enjoyed the people I've met as well as the content of the list. Much more freindly than other forums with far more 4x4 content.

I look forward to chatting/meeting/wheeling with more of you guys.

-Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.