Is it ok to have a "make light of" thread?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
1989 Jeep Wrangler Islander Edition
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/75457344

1989 Jeep Wrangler. 6 Cylinder, 2 Door 219636 miles. Rare, square headlights. Recent tune up. Runs well. Manual transmission. Good tires. Comes with towbar for flat towing. Has been used by 2 previous owners as a tow behind for RV’s. Manual transmission makes this perfect. Interior is better than fair. 2 inch lift. Ready for customization.

😂

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
100% true story.

One of our equipment operators came up to me yesterday and pulled out his phone to show me a picture. He said someone cut the hard line to the right side brake on his rear axle. Sure enough, the picture shows a pretty rough looking cut with brake fluid everywhere.
I suggested he remove both parts of the line and go to his local parts house and find a premade line that’s close to the same length. He asked what I thought about using heat shrink as a butt connector to the two halves until he can make the repair. I was a bit shocked, but explained the brake pressure would just blow it out. He then asked if doubling up on the heat shrink would make it work. I thought about it for a minute and then said probably and quickly walked away.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
View attachment 172692

Remember the last time you were driving down the corner to get Pabst and a pack of Reds, doin' a hot 30 miles an hour past that cute single mom's house, and thought "man, I bet she'd do me if I had more traction"? This guy has the answer.
I don't like how much of this story I was nodding my head to. If you swap "if I had more traction" with "if I had a nicer truck" it would be biographical.