Its Finally Here!!!

Moon

Originally posted by Toby

Can't wait to scratch it ...

I cant wait eather...... too late got acouple already, but the rest are going to have to be from my wife. :eek: I need to finish scratching up the wag, still looks to nice to role:rolleyes:

Moon

Speeking of rolling. I've got a little mpeg of one of those ooooooh sh** moments if any one is interested. Would I just attach it on a post or what would you guys suggest :confused:

T

Toby

Always enjoy a good ooooh sh** video. Not sure if this board allows posting those. Check with Greg (the RME Janitor). He'll know.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by MudSideJeeps

I cant wait eather...... too late got acouple already, but the rest are going to have to be from my wife. :eek: I need to finish scratching up the wag, still looks to nice to role:rolleyes:

Scratches are my specialty!!! Especially when accompanied by a nice little flop. When I get my axle sorted out, we'll have to go out and scratch the waggy up (is that an XJ waggy or an FSJ waggy, just curious?).

Moon

Skyjaker 4" front springs with spring over and 6" best deal springs mostly custom legthened drive lines extended braided brakes lines that are wore out becase they rubbed on the tires in the front and flat top knuckle on the pass side with a tj cross over stearing arm and custom work from there to the drop pitman arm. Every thing seems to be holding ok but it isn' locked up yet been working on the gas tank the seals because they leak so making a trip from santaquin to little moab was about a 20 buck round trip and that was only about 50 miles. So it is sitting untill I get a new fuel cell or new seals for this tank can't deside between the two. so again it sits for now :mad: :eek: :confused:

Moon

Ya it was nasty. and it sucked too:D Ya I miss spelled my screen name :confused: But that is ok mudside is what ill call the wood panneled wagie now:D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by MudSideJeeps
Ya it was nasty. and it sucked too:D Ya I miss spelled my screen name :confused: But that is ok mudside is what ill call the wood panneled wagie now:D

sorry dude, too much holiday merriment....ooops, forgot, the holidays are over!!

BTW, what year is your waggy?? I was thinking that a waggy tow rig for my TJ would be awesome!

Moon

Originally posted by BlackSheep

BTW, what year is your waggy?? I was thinking that a waggy tow rig for my TJ would be awesome!

It is an '87. I'm going to put a mild rv cam an EFI, 3" exhaust then just hit and miss after that to tow the rubicon to moab, rubicon, oray and were ever because I really love this stuf and want my wife to be able to drive too:cool:

T

Toby

You'll all be happy to know I took the Rubi out for its first run yesterday on Rattlesnake. Fun rig.

... and I even scrathed it!

I'll post some pics when I get them.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Toby
You'll all be happy to know I took the Rubi out for its first run yesterday on Rattlesnake. Fun rig.

... and I even scrathed it!

I'll post some pics when I get them.

Sounds fun. :waiting for pics: :D

Moon

your the man I can't bring my self to take my rubicon some were I know I will scrach it yet. so what happened with the lift. I heard you got the long arm lift. tell me what you think. How dose it effect the warranty. suka do it for you? he'll fix anything if there is any probs caused by the lift? did ya wheel it before the lift, maby we'll have to go together some time so i can see for my self????:cool:

redrock

hey mudside he took his rubi out and even scratch it lets get yours broke in if you never scratch it you 'll never enjoy it .......................right everyone tell him inclosed is a pic you do not want to do mudside

P

pokeyYJ

The rubi has a Tera 4" long arm, installed by the dealer, they warranty the whole deal. Flexed great, the 33's fit awesome, as toby's son I was there so I am not just B.S.ing here. I know that some of you guys here don't like the Tera stuff but the warranty is good and being that they are located in state if there are problems the parts should be readily available. This is the main reason that we steered away from the RE 4.5, if there was a problem the parts would have been 6-7 days to get shipped here. BTW if you do the tera stuff I highly recommend the upper flex arms, they really help the flex. Pics the come soon.

P

pokeyYJ

The drive shaft still vibrated after going to Six States so toby is getting a new one for it