Wanted Jeep Fleetvan, FC, or old bread type delivery van

I don't have Scrooge Mcstraptank's money.
No doubt, I don’t know what the bill was but probably more than my first house 😵‍💫

The crazy thing is that he doesn’t really make much money on the big builds, this one was 2+yrs of paying employees and trucking along. He loves doing it though so there’s that.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Ya Rick Salisbury can afford whatever he was charged plus some. The brewery is just his toy and he enjoys belittling employees more than beer anyway.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Ya Rick Salisbury can afford whatever he was charged plus some. The brewery is just his toy and he enjoys belittling employees more than beer anyway.
I had a friend and his wife who went there for lunch or dinner one day and sat at the bar. The owner and his wife were there sitting by them. He commented what an ass he was to people

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm very close with his old brewer, and know the other brewers that have worked with him...and my wife worked with his daughter for a couple years. I've heard lots of less than glamorous stories about the guy.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'm very close with his old brewer, and know the other brewers that have worked with him...and my wife worked with his daughter for a couple years. I've heard lots of less than glamorous stories about the guy.
That’s quite sad, because that Wee Heavy you guys brewed together was one of my most favorite beers, ever.