Jeep TJ overhaulin

James K

NO, I'm always like this
You suck at the internet Wayne :p

It looks like he plated it... the curve looks the same but there are some holes that are covered.... maybe I'll just go ***** slap him regaurdless :D
well then he used shitty plate cause you can see the seam in the box tube the frame is made oand why wasn't that seam put to the inside when the frame pieces were made:confused:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I was just looking at the pics closer (to see what the hell you were talking about with plating), and it looks like he made a new shock hoop for this upgrade.... The new one has a dog leg towards the rear of the hoop while the old one went into the frame on an angle.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
I was just looking at the pics closer (to see what the hell you were talking about with plating), and it looks like he made a new shock hoop for this upgrade.... The new one has a dog leg towards the rear of the hoop while the old one went into the frame on an angle.

WAYNE,

I was never talking about the shock hoops :rolleyes:

you do realize it is OK to not answer for him........right? especially seeings how YOU DON'T ****ING KNOW!!!!!!!!

chadschoon

WAYNE,

I was never talking about the shock hoops :rolleyes:

you do realize it is OK to not answer for him........right? especially seeings how YOU DON'T ****ING KNOW!!!!!!!!

:rofl: the blue is because we re welded back over some seems, and yes it is the same notch that RL did back when I had them set up the coilovers before I decided to do all of this. Its coming along great, I think we've done a whole lot more then expected!!! I really do like it :)

chadschoon

Are you doing all the work yourself Chad? That looks really good

well, ive got some very good help! Im learning a ton. Ive brought a guy out of the darkness of he!! To assist me. Hes a really great friend and i no alot of you no him ( expecially james k) now lets see who can guess who it is ;)

Meat_

Banned
well, ive got some very good help! Im learning a ton. Ive brought a guy out of the darkness of he!! To assist me. Hes a really great friend and i no alot of you no him ( expecially james k) now lets see who can guess who it is ;)

I'm guessing he's not an English teacher.....

GOAT

Back from the beyond
101-103 and tire size is 38-40

Thats kinda short for that size of tire and tall ride height. Are you planning on lowering it any?

Either way, Looks good and keep postin up pictures, so we can all get our e-panties in a wad over the the innate details:D

chadschoon

Thats kinda short for that size of tire and tall ride height. Are you planning on lowering it any?

Either way, Looks good and keep postin up pictures, so we can all get our e-panties in a wad over the the innate details:D

its going to ride as low as i can get it, it will be lower then my jeep was on 35's

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK

Is he on the board? Does it start with an "S" maybe