Jeep TJ overhaulin

cjncustoms

Well i finally made it down to the shop last night afetr trying to get there for a couple weeks now!! Chad you **** box looks really good!! Alot of extra goodies on that thing now!! In my opinion though i think you should make homeslice raise that thing up an inch or so and put your wheelbase at 102 or 103!!! I think you'll be better off!!:)

Badger

I am the Brute squad
he is using the old boys from what used to be Outer Limits.as to were the shop is i don't know they have moved from the last one i knew they were in.

chadschoon

ok Kids this thing is all but done, just needs some front breaks and some paint, and maybe allitle triming and its ready to rock. I'll get some pics up as soon as I'm back from down south :)

Bart

ok Kids this thing is all but done, just needs some front breaks and some paint, and maybe allitle triming and its ready to rock. I'll get some pics up as soon as I'm back from down south :)

I had some front breaks yesterday that you are welcome to.

chadschoon

ok here's some pics... I also just got back from RS and CON with olliver and some others, and I almost had the eagles nest a couple times :) :) :) Ill get it sooner or later :greg:

Attachments

• jeep overhaul 001.jpg
    jeep overhaul 001.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 30
  • jeep overhaul 002.jpg
    jeep overhaul 002.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 25
  • jeep overhaul 003.jpg
    jeep overhaul 003.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 33
  • jeep overhaul 004.jpg
    jeep overhaul 004.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 30
  • jeep overhaul 005.jpg
    jeep overhaul 005.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 31
  • jeep overhaul 006.jpg
    jeep overhaul 006.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 57

chadschoon

some of the pics are not at ride height. the one with me standing by it, and flexing out is how far i would be able to lower it if I wanted and still be able to clear everything. But im going to leave it were I have it now for a while. It seems to pretty much kick A$$ :D

Attachments

• jeep overhaul 007.jpg
    jeep overhaul 007.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 44
  • jeep overhaul 008.jpg
    jeep overhaul 008.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 57

Bart

It looks great. Glad to see you got it out on a trail finally. I'm thinking I need to change my front suspension to a 3 link and add a track bar. I like the way yours looks. Nice.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
It looks great. Glad to see you got it out on a trail finally. I'm thinking I need to change my front suspension to a 3 link and add a track bar. I like the way yours looks. Nice.

I've been very happy with my 3-link. Been running it that way for ~2 years; first with the Rubicon axles and now with my 1 ton setup. Just dont' use rubber bushings for that one upper - the rubber can't handle it. Use two Johny Joints or etc.