Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Build Tech/Mechanic/Fabrication-Quality Engineer

The company I work for is looking to fill a couple of positions in the mechanic, build tech, fabrication area, as well as a Quality engineer. We are located in Orem, just off of the freeway. We specialize in rapid prototyping and are on the cutting edge of the auto industry. We have a great group of guys and a great work environment. We do a lot of fabrication and prototype work designing and building hybrid vehicles. You must be willing to work overtime when needed, and some travel is required on occasion. Here are the general requirements for the build tech/mechanic/fab position:

Formal education in Automotive Technology/Repair a big plus.

Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years formal automotive repair experience.

Experience in fabrication design, operating brake, welding (mig/tig), and plasma table a big plus also.

Ability to think outside the box in negotiating technical design changes with ability to resolve problems.

Positive, can-do attitude with ability to motivate and encourage others. Negative attitudes are NOT tolerated.

Must have a passion for safety and ability to recognize safety issues in the workplace.

Keen eye to quality related issues and uncompromising quality standards.

Ability to adapt and learn new technology and systems. Our company specializes in cutting edge technology that is not acquired in any other industry.

If you're interested shoot me an email with your resume @ wadek@prodigyengineering.com

Job listed here: http://www.ksl.com/jobs/listing/235371/27

As for the Quality Engineer, pretty much the same as above, but not as picky on the time as a mechanic or the fab skills. We do however need someone who is very familiar with the workings of ISO9001/TS16949 certification.

Link to Quality Engineer: https://www.ksl.com/jobs/listing/233602/17

Link to Fabricator: http://www.ksl.com/jobs/listing/235937/17

Last edited:

ttora4runner

The construction company that I work for is interviewing/hiring for the following positions:

Superintendents
Field personnel with skills
General laborers
Project Engineers

Company Information:

HHI Corporation
49 N. Main, PO Box 950
Farmington Utah
Office Phone Number: 801-451-2846

Please speak with Jim Dowling or Greg Crosby

larrybenny

larrybenny
Freeway Transmissions has an immediate opening for removing and installing transmissions and drive train components. Some mechanical experience would be helpful. This is a specialized business but may train the right person. Salary would depend on experience. Freeway has 3 locations in SLC. Call Mario @ 8012659200 or E-mail resume to mark@freewaytransmissions.com

ricsrx

I work for the United States Postal service; I am the District Manager for the Vehicle Maintenance dept.
We are finally going to start hiring from the street.
There are two entrance exams that you will need to pass.
The first is an online test that will get you in que and on a register that we pull from to fill vacancies.
The second is a hands on test and then an interview after that.

The two positions that we currently have open are in the salt lake area.
please see the link
https://wd2-portal.usps.gov/sap/bc/...eroot=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/nw5/themes/usps_SMALL

ricsrx

they posted the job and listed the vacancy at the Ogden shop, the vacancies are at the Salt lake and south Jordan locations. It should be reposted on Monday

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
My team is looking for a gen maintenance worker at the university of utah hospital.

You get assigned a area and just half to take care of it, so pretty much building maintenance.
really laid back and lots of freedom.

pay should be in the $10-15 range but not 100% sure.

If your interested PM me

NYCEGUY01

DIRECTV is hiring at least 10 field technicians.
Area would be Davis County as well as SLC county.
Truck, Tools, and training provided.
Great attitude and customer service skills needed.
Average field tech should make $50k/Year. Motivated individuals will make more.

We also have openings for Rock Springs WY and Vernal,UT available.

WWW.DIRECTV.COM/CAREERS

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm looking for some framers. We specialize in residential homes. I am swamped with work. I have my schedule booked out until the end of the year and already have 30 homes lined up for next year. Looking for guys with experience. You don't have to be a lead framer but if you are I can put you over a crew. Pay doe. 95% of work is in Utah county. Pm or email me. Cascadiabuilders@gmail.com

ricsrx

USPS is accepting applications for a level 4 PSE (temp) garage man.(the garage man assists the mechanics) There is an entrance exam but I do not know the details, About $14 per hour no guaranteed hours or shift, no benefits, but i can say that they will be full time Monday - Friday. The Temp job will last for one year. Then you will need to reapply.

With that said (unofficially of course), if you don’t know how to work you will last 1 day.
If you are good there is a great opportunity to apply and be accepted into a permanent position when one becomes available.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES1. Lubricates trucks in accordance with lubrication charts and type of truck.2. Changes crankcase oil and filter cleaners and cleans case in conformance with instructions and vehicle mileage.3. Changes tires and makes necessary repairs.4. Washes and steam-cleans trucks.5. Assists automotive mechanics.6. Fuels and oils trucks.7. Cleans garage, garage office, swing room, and washroom, as assigned.8. Follows established safe work methods, procedures and safety precautions while performing all duties. Complies with allpostal, local, state and federal environmental regulations and policies.​
9. Performs other duties as assigned.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...s/usps_SMALL&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13788215388018
Rick Gardner
801-446-5064
801-707-5099
Salt Lake District VMF Manager

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
http://www.pilotlogistics.com/careers/

We are always looking for good workers, all over the country. The closest terminals to the rockies would be Vernal-UT, Rifle-CO, Wellington-CO, Casper-WY and Rock Springs-WY.

At my location in Wellington, CO we are looking for a frac tech, CDL tank wagon driver/fueler and a heavy duty diesel truck mechanic/driver.

If anyone has any questions about what we do/what the job is like etc, PM me. Oil field is a "different" career choice as it is a 24/7/365 job but it can be quite lucrative.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Looking for a career in the Offroad Industry? Sexton Offroad in Kamas, Ut is currently accepting applications for someone with mechanical and or body work experience.

Sexton Offroad is a local offroad and fabrication shop that specializes in restoration of Classic Broncos, custom fabrication, drivetrain, and performace.

Requirements:
• Mechanical, body work, or fabrication experience is recommended.
• Ability to work flexible hours, Hours are 8:00am till finish Monday-Friday
• Own tools not required.
• Motivated self starter a plus.
• Able to handle stress of high intensity shop.

Pay depends on Experience.

For more information or to apply contact:
Bear Taylor
435-640-4437
bear@sextonoffroad.com

I work for a local division of ADP. We sell software and services to motorcycle and marine dealers. The following jobs are out of our office in the international center by the airport (except the sales jobs, which would be in the territory).

There is a referral bonus on most of these that I will share with you. Experience in the power sports or marine industry is considered a plus for any applicant. You can look up more details at adp.com or PM me with any questions.

-Eric

60800 – Sales Rep – Mid-Atlantic Territory
61633 – Sales Rep – West Territory
65356 – Client Tech Analyst I (3 positions open)
65315 – Systems Administrator
64699 – Forms Builder I –Part time - Utah Home office
64361 – Sales Support Administrator
65392 – Director of Training Strategy

shortstraw8

What is the chance you have an entry level type position. I am currently in school (online) and working full time, but I want to get into programing and out of construction. I will be done with my associates in July. I have a pretty good understanding of HTML and CSS, but I do not use it everyday so not second nature yet. I currently use Apatana Studio I use git and have a bitbucket account. I have played with Javascript, jQuery, and I am diving into PHP as much as I can with family and work.
Thanks

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
What is the chance you have an entry level type position. I am currently in school (online) and working full time, but I want to get into programing and out of construction. I will be done with my associates in July. I have a pretty good understanding of HTML and CSS, but I do not use it everyday so not second nature yet. I currently use Apatana Studio I use git and have a bitbucket account. I have played with Javascript, jQuery, and I am diving into PHP as much as I can with family and work.
Thanks

We do have one entry level position but it's filled. Never know when it might open up though! If something does come up I'll let you know. :cool: