Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Greg My uncle Kirk is the Service Manager at Larry H Miller ford in Sandy he is looking for help. Not sure of the distance from Taylorsville but here is what he posted today on Facebook.

[h=5]If anyone is aware of someone that needs a job as a Cashier, Lot Attendant or a detailer, I need one of each here at Larry H. Miller Ford in Sandy Call me at 8015634053

[/h]

Thanks!! I will pass it on to my Nephew!

Hunt

I have got to get out of New York. Looking to come back out west. CO, Utah, and Northern AZ preferably. I build, install, commission, and maintain hydrogen fuelcell power plants. Anything in the energy field would be a place to look.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
If our ad on KSL is to believed we're looking to replace me. You won't get paid as much as I do and the GSM is an ass. But if you can deal with the bad juju of replacing me, they're interviewing... I guess it's cool if its in the family.

You need to know a lot about vehicles and be an excellent sales person... Mine are big shoes to fill. ;)

TeraFlex

TeraFlex
Vendor
Teraflex is a great place to work! From time to time, we have openings in various parts of the company. We would love to have your resume on file if you are interested in joining our team! We are located in Murray, Utah and offer the following benefits for full time employees:

• Health Insurance
  • Dental Insurance
  • Vision Insurance
  • Company paid Employee Assistance Program (Counseling Services)
  • Corporate Fitness Program which includes a membership at Gold's Gym
  • Available Positions:
    Shipping Clerk
    The position will be a full-time position and will require the person to be capable of lifting up to 90 lbs. Furthermore, the person should be able to multi-task well and feel comfortable with math and numbers.
    For more information please call or contact:
    Greg Buckway
    801-713-3337
    g.buckway@teraflx.com
    Posted: 3/18/13

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
4Wheelparts in Salt Lake City is now taking applications for Retail Sales Associate.

Please come in to the store at 1789 s Redwood Rd to fill out an application.

Key Responsibilities:

Always represent the Company in a professional, helpful and friendly manner
Assist customers with product inquiries and sales
Meet weekly sales & productivity objectives
Sell additional products through suggestive selling
Pitch monthly sales promotions
Capture all necessary information to support or direct mail efforts
Assist in inventory control and prevent shrinkage
Maintain store cleanliness and order
Advise when stock is in low supply
Learn product line
Attend product training sessions
Project professional image and enthusiastic floor presence
Cooperate with management and coworkers
Follow company policies and procedures
Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
Communicate accurate information
Strive to increase personal productivity
Respond immediately to customer requests / messages
Provide flexibility on shift hours, lunch schedule and overtime requests

Minimum Qualifications:

Consumer sales experience in a retail environment
Automotive Experience preferred but not required
Knowledge of 4-Wheel/Off Road Product is a must
Type 45 wpm

zukgod1

Senior crawler
I have 3 positions open in my Saratoga Springs shop.

Service Write
r
We are looking for a full time M-F Service writer for our repair shop in Pleasant Grove. We are open Saturdays as well so we rotate days off during the week. Applicant must have verifiable management experience in a automotive repair facility. This is a working position, meaning you may be required to help in the shop from time to time/when needed doing repairs as well as managing the shop. The ideal candidates must have strong customer service skills, be a team player, able to problem solve, Safety and Emissions certified will be a major plus, diagnosing abilities will also be a plus be willing to be a long term employee and be good on the computer. Only those who meet these qualifications need apply. We will be conducting back ground checks and drug testing. Must have reliable transportation. Email mail your resume ASAP!!

Tire/Lube Tech (2 positions open for this one.)

The ideal candidates must have strong customer service skills, be a team player, able to problem solve, prefer previous experience in a Tire Store or Lube Center Safety and Emissions certified also a plus, Be willing to learn and have a positive attitude. We have fun in our shop. Only those who meet these qualifications need apply. We will be contacting references and drug testing. Must have reliable transportation.

email to
tireprosofsaratoga@gmail.com

airmanwilliams

Anyone know of any dairy business jobs down here in utah that might be hiring? My father has been working for nearly 20 years for Tillamook Cheese as a Food Scientist and was just let go today due to a downsizing in the company. If anyone hears of any openings with Gossners or any other dairy companies please let me know.

N8RB8R

If our ad on KSL is to believed we're looking to replace me. You won't get paid as much as I do and the GSM is an ass. But if you can deal with the bad juju of replacing me, they're interviewing... I guess it's cool if its in the family.

You need to know a lot about vehicles and be an excellent sales person... Mine are big shoes to fill. ;)
I have a pretty cool uncle who is a manager there;)

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Trail Ridge Off-Road is Hiring

Im looking for a wiring guy. It would be part time but we have 4 motors that need wiring right now and there will be more as well as other wiring jobs. Need to be quick and know what your doing. I dont spend much time on the shop floor anymore so i cant do it anymore. Id preffer that you have some engine dianostics experience and basic mechanic knowledge. Pay depends on skill level. Looking to hire ASAP. We are in Ogden 777 w 12th st 84404

Give me Seth, a call and set up a meeting 801-803-4567

Hi guys,

Some friends who run Hell Bent Steel which makes leveling kits, steering components, etc up in Ogden is hiring. Reach out to them directly to Lara "at" hellbentsteel.com or call and ask for Lara. It's definetely OK to reference this thread. or feel free to PM me direct for info and/or job descriptions..

They are looking for a couple folks in all sorts of positions... Both customer service and shipping, male or female is OK, thinking something like 18 to 35-40 would be great. Must be solid and reliable!

thanks,
Andre

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

I am currently looking for a part time job in the Provo/Orem area that would be flexible with my college schedule. Please let me know if any of you have a line on one. I am going to be moving to Orem within the next month and a half and need to find a job by then since my wife will be leaving her teaching job and staying home.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
[h=3]The following ad will appear in the July 7, 2013 issues of the SL Tribune and Deseret News. The position will also be listed with the Utah Department of Workforce Services. [/h][h=3][/h][h=3]Applications will be taken electronically on Tesoro’s Job Center website: [/h][h=3]https://tsocorp.taleo.net/careersection/tsoext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=55280[/h][h=3][/h][h=3]No telephone calls will be accepted. [/h][h=3]No resumes will be accepted via email, fax or personal delivery.[/h][h=3]Tesoro Refining and Marketing Company
Salt Lake City Refinery[/h]Tesoro Corporation, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is a Fortune 150 and Global 500 company with approximately 7,000 employees. As a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products we operate seven refineries and more than 1400 branded retail stations. Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today for:
REFINERY OPERATORS
We need process relief operators to monitor, regulate and operate complex process equipment in a safe manner. Candidates must have a good mechanical aptitude; an understanding of physical science, chemistry and mathematics; and HS diploma/GED. Ability to work rotating shifts, holidays, weekends and overtime is required. Two years in plant operations or maintenance, coursework in a process technology degree program and/or process operator experience in a refinery/chemical plant preferred.

We offer a minimum hourly wage of $22.07 and highly competitive benefits package to include: Medical/Dental/Vision, Vacation, 401(k) Thrift Plan, Retirement Plan, and Education Reimbursement.

View key responsibilities and apply for this position no later than July 16, 2013, at the following website:

https://tsocorp.taleo.net/careersection/tsoext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=55280

All correspondance will be sent via email.
Please ensure you have a valid email address.
An EOE/AA Employer, M/F/D/V – No phone calls or agencies please.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
[h=3]Applications will be taken electronically on Tesoro’s Job Center website [/h][h=3]No telephone calls will be accepted. [/h][h=3]No resumes will be accepted via email, fax or personal delivery.[/h]
Tesoro Refining and Marketing Company
Salt Lake City Refinery

Tesoro Corporation, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is a Fortune 150 and Global 500 company with approximately 7,000 employees. As a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products we operate seven refineries and more than 1400 branded retail stations. Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today for:

INSTRUMENT/ELECTRICAL MECHANIC
The following experience, skills, and abilities are required:

• High School diploma or equivalent.
  • 5 years industrial/military experience as an electrical mechanic required.
  • Must be able to run conduit and troubleshoot low and medium voltage switchgear.
  • Instrumentation experience, a plus.
  • Journeyman license in electrical/instrumentation (preferred)
  • Associate degree in electronics from a technical or community college or
    equivalent, a plus.

Apply for this position at the following website:
http://tsocorp.taleo.net/careersection/tsoext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=130366

PIPEFITTER/WELDER – METAL TRADES

• High school diploma or equivalent.
  • A minimum of 5 years industrial/military experience in a metals trade (i.e., Boilermaker, Pipefitter,
    Plumber, etc.)
  • Experience welding pipe required.
  • SMAW, GTAW carbon steel and alloy weld qualifications a plus.
  • Experience in welding under ASME boiler and pressure vessel code Sect 1 and 8 and
    ASME B-31.3 will be beneficial.
https://tsocorp.taleo.net/careersection/tsoext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=130368

MACHINIST

• High school diploma or equivalent.
  • A minimum of 5+ years industrial/military experience (machinist shop and field).
  • Must be able to read engineering drawings and operate machine shop equipment,
    set and repair pumps and compressors in the plant.
  • Completion of a 4-year machinist/machine shop program and/or a journeyman card from an industrial apprenticeship program is required.
  • Experience running manual lathe and mill required.
https://tsocorp.taleo.net/careersection/tsoext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=130367

BUILDING TRADES

• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
  • Valid driver’s license with HAZMAT CDL endorsement or ability to acquire
    HAZMAT CDL endorsement.

• Journeyman caliber mechanic with carpentry experience and 5+ years industrial/military experience in any or all of the following trades: insulating, scaffolding, or heavy equipment operation.
  • Apprenticeship program completion desired.
  • Job can require working at heights or within closed spaces.
https://tsocorp.taleo.net/careersection/tsoext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=130365

Job Duties
These positions are accountable for daily maintenance and some construction throughout the refinery. Refinery has various process units, which are maintained by the local maintenance group.

Tesoro offers a competitive starting wage ($24.61-$35.60, dependent on experience), an excellent comprehensive benefits package, and a challenging, hands-on work environment.

View key responsibilities and apply for this position
no later than July 15, 2013
All correspondence will be sent via email. Please ensure you have a valid email address.
Tesoro is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls or Agencies, please

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
man, I am in the wrong industry!

It's not an easy job by any means. Way too much work and not enough time in the day to get it all done. Plus, you have to be a hell of a mechanic IMO. Strong knowledge of hydraulic & electrical is a standard requirement. I've turned wrenches for a living many years ago and wouldn't feel comfortable applying for that job.