Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I'm curious if this thread has helped anybody find a job...I see lots of listings but no replies from job seekers. Anybody?
I think the replys would probably be PMs.

If you are working and looking to change jobs you probably don't want to advertise it to your current boss.

If you are looking and not working, no one wants to admit they don't have a job. ;)

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
[h=3]RELIEF OPERATOR[/h][h=3][/h][h=3]The position of Relief Operator is now posted on Tesoro’s Career Center – please refer qualified applicants for this position. Applicants who have applied in the past will need to reapply and register on Tesoro’s Career Center.[/h]
View key responsibilities and apply for this position no later than May 15, 2014
https://career4.successfactors.com/...=&st=BB0AA7A2396F4F0B256892497C3DA372A36B6800

All correspondence will be sent via email. Please ensure you have a valid email address.
Tesoro is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls please

MACHINIST CRAFTSMAN
[h=3]The position of Machinist Craftsman is also posted on Tesoro’s Career Center – please refer qualified applicants for this position. Applicants who have applied in the past will need to reapply and register on Tesoro’s Career Center.[/h]
View key responsibilities and apply for this position no later than May 9, 2014
https://career4.successfactors.com/...=&st=4660EC9B448DF54D48B31C74FD9782C252AFBFB4

All correspondence will be sent via email. Please ensure you have a valid email address.
Tesoro is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls please

STAG

On my grind

HELP WANTED!

We are currently looking for someone to fill a sales position in the Low Range family at our Orem, Utah location.

Must have a background in:
-Knowledgeable in Toyota and/or Suzuki vehicles
-Knowledgeable in offroad parts and industry
-Friendly with your fellow co workers
-Customer service experience
-Computer experience
-Preferred if you have an offroad vehicle of your own

Though we are a Toyota and Suzuki based company, we have been moving into buggies, and more heavy duty type offroad vehicles. Experience in these fields is a plus.

Pay will be based on experience.

If you have such qualifications, please email sales@lowrangeoffroad.com with a resume or request for application.

Uh oh are you firing Coco?

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Central electric is looking for a data tech to help me! We have several data projects going on and I'm in over my head so if you know anything about cat5/cat 6 terminations, testing and have basic tools call 801.261.5666 and ask for Brian. Tell them John sent you! Pay will be dependant on your experience. If you have questions I would be glad to answer them...

John
8oh1 sixseveneight 6968

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Position filled suckers! :cody:

Marketing position is filled. Now we're looking for a shop manager. Tasks will include overseeing manufacturing and shipping, scheduling the manufacturing based on orders, purchasing, and more. Salary will depend on experience. We will be moving to a larger location in the next couple weeks in American fork. Pm for more details.
Thanks, Tyler

I'm curious if this thread has helped anybody find a job...I see lots of listings but no replies from job seekers. Anybody?

So...... yep. :)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Looking for another Java Developer at my place of employment. PM me! Awesome benefits and atmosphere!
We need more 4 wheelers working here.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I know a shop in Kalispell, MT that's in need of an experienced shop manager/installer. If you have 12V experience and want to relocate, pm me and I'll connect you with the owner. It's a beautiful store, with a huge climate controlled shop with heated floors and everything.

BLM... lolz.

poorboyzdreamz

poorboyzdreamz
Tire and Lube Tech

I am in need of a few Tire/Lube Techs. In the Cottonwood Heights area. Experience preffered but not required. Full time Mon-Sat. Pay based on experience. Please call me @ 801-944-0051.
Thank you Chad

zukgod1

Senior crawler
The Car Doctors Tire Pros in Saratoga Springs is looking for an Entry level Automotive Tech.

Basic knowledge of car repair is required, we will train you in the specifics of the position but you need to know what a brake pad is and which way to turn a bolt to loosen it, stuff like that.
Basic tools are a requirement for this position, we can work with you a little until you get what you need.
If you already have your State Safety and Emissions Certs you have an advantage over other applicants already.

This is a full time position 40+ hrs pr week. We pay well and have fun at our shop. Weekly BBQ's etc.

Shop is open Monday through Saturday. 8-6 M-F and Sat 8-4 so you will have a set day off in the week.

Drop me an email with your experience and a GOOD phone number you can be reached at.
You wouldn't think I would have to mention that would you? Well you would be surprised.

tireprosofsaratoga@gmail.com

ricsrx

apply @ USPS.com, PSE automotive Garageman, $14 an hour, located in Ogden, no bennies, crapy shift

ricsrx

just trying to keep it real :)
the Ogden PSE left because he said i lied to him about the position, no mistaking this one, i hope........

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
My work has a couple positions open, got an AIX and a Linux position opening. Same team, just different levels of focus for each position. Three to four weeks of vacation a year, all Federal holidays, On-call rotation is about once every 8 weeks once these positions are filled.

PM me for additional details, if you put me down as referring you I might get a bonus, I can get your resume into the hiring managers hands. ;)
For the AIX position: (Linux one hasn't posted yet)
https://zionsbancorp.taleo.net/careersection/zfnbexternal/jobdetail.ftl?job=022487

ttora4runner

Anyone here have experience as a commercial construction superintendent or knows of someone who does with no outstanding DUI's or warrants or past criminal activities? The company that I work for HHI is looking for a superintendent for a project at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs.

I don't know much more than this you'd have to call my office at 385-333-4400 and ask for Robert Campbell.

rholbrook

I know of a auto repair shop in Bountiful looking for a mechanic. Huge new shop with lots of bays. Send me a message on here if your interested. I dont know all the details but you can get those when you call them.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Long shot but my office is hiring (2) computer forensic examiners. Looking for one to work out of SLC and another out of a satellite office in Boise.

If you have an IT background (with 4 year degree) and an interest or experience in forensics let me know and I can get you more details. Its GOV work so background with polygraph is required and preference points are given for prior military service. Super bonus points if you have an active clearance.

Job posting is open from 8/19/14-8/29/14.

Hope we can find someone fun for the local position.

Last edited:

mierdota

I work for Old Dominion Freight lines we are hiring a ton of drivers right now, local solos and teams. Must have class A CDL with experience, tanker endorsement, hazmat endorsement and doubles/ triples endorsement. Good pay, benefits lots of hours and miles right now. Also might be hiring dock workers. I love working here it's way better than FedEx where I was before

Let me know if you have any questions text is best Sean @801-657-1938