Jobs! Looking for a job? Is your company hiring? Post up here!

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I need a new Assistant, the right person could turn this job into a sales job.

Contractor Resource Flooring/Exteriors
Sales team Assistant wanted: $12-$16/hour, please send resume to Allison@team-cr.com
Position Overview:
Sales team assistant will manage all aspects of projects starting with meeting with installers and informing them of work to be performed, discussing pay and expectations. Insure that builders needs are met daily and take necessary actions to complete jobs efficiently. Order/Receive materials for projects, working in conjunction with the Salesman to insure that materials are arriving at the proper time. Call in for inspections on job sites and relay results to the scheduler, making sure that the project is ready to proceed. Meet with installers as needed to gather final data and prepare payroll for completed projects.
Essential Job Functions:
Uses computer program to measure building plans to determine the correct amounts of construction materials and labor needed to perform Interior and Exterior Home Installation jobs of Flooring, Foundation & Plaster, Stucco, Soffit & Fascia, Stone & Masonry, Paint, Siding and Roofing.
Organizing and entering data into excel spreadsheets.
Component Generation.
Creating instruction sheets & parts lists for installers.
Creating price sheets for Sales Associates.
Will and meet expected deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects.
Non-essential Job Functions:
Spanish Speaking helpful
Experience very helpful
Requirements:
Must be permitted to legally work in the United States
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Especially Excel)
Must have strong attention to detail and be able to remain focused for long periods of time, good problem solving skills and ability to research unknowns
Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn new systems with ease
Typing 40+ WPM with good accuracy, and 10-Key

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Delivery Driver Wanted: We are currently hiring for a delivery driver starting pay@ $10-13/hour, please send your resume to abe@team-cr.com
Position Overview:
This employee will drive a Dodge 5500 Truck and will, more often than not, also be hauling a flatbed trailer. He or she will drive all over Utah and Salt Lake Counties making deliveries to job sites.
Essential Job Functions:
Lifts, loads, stacks and organizes scaffolding, scaffolding planks, and all construction related items.
Will be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
Ability to learn and apply proper and safe methods of operating all warehouse equipment
Moving of heavy boxes and equipment
Ability to enter, exit, and drive a delivery truck and attached trailer in a busy city or construction site
Will be required to remember a lot of details, and will be expected to follow through when instructed
Non-essential Job Functions:
Bob Cat experience very helpful
Fork-lift certification also a plus
Experience preferred
Spanish Speaking helpful
Requirements:
Must be permitted to legally work in the United States
Must be willing to clean up job sites by hand.
Must be able to move 50 bags of stucco weighing 80 lbs each.
Must be able to handle 50 buckets of 60 lb stucco daily
Must be able to pick up scaffold frames and planks off the ground to load trailers.
Must have a current, unrestricted Driver License
Must have a clean driving record dating back at least 3 years
Needs to hold, or be willing to obtain a current D.O.T medical card
Must be able to pass a DOT Physical and Drug & Alcohol Screening

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Still waiting for specific description, but we need a new Sys Admin. One of ours is leaving for Adobe... -_-

Our environments are all linux. CentOS, Glassfish, Apache, etc.
Pretty damn awesome company with really nice benefits.

I'll post more details up later when I get them. :cool:

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Looking for a Journeyman Industrial Electrician. Starting pay is nothing to brag about, but when you add paid medical, dental, life, disability, vacation and sick leave, AND retirement (no Social Security held out) it's a pretty sweet gig overall. PM me for contact info.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
If any Windows Admins are looking, our Corporate Systems team is looking for someone: info

Looks like a good gig. Not quite there on education and experience and not really looking for something new but I like to keep my eyes open. I'm a one man band in a computer forensic lab and feel like I would really benefit from having another person or two to work with and receive guidance from. Only been a sysadmin for two years and was a forensic examiner for another two though. I also think I'm paid more than I deserve for my skills.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Still waiting for specific description, but we need a new Sys Admin. One of ours is leaving for Adobe... -_-

Our environments are all linux. CentOS, Glassfish, Apache, etc.
Pretty damn awesome company with really nice benefits.

I'll post more details up later when I get them. :cool:

I have a good friend that's looking, he's a linux guy. Would love to hear more...

Caleb

Looks like a good gig. Not quite there on education and experience and not really looking for something new but I like to keep my eyes open. I'm a one man band in a computer forensic lab and feel like I would really benefit from having another person or two to work with and receive guidance from. Only been a sysadmin for two years and was a forensic examiner for another two though. I also think I'm paid more than I deserve for my skills.

Having been in a one man shop role and working with a team of guys, I would never go back to the one man shop role again. You learn so much from the guys around you, even the more junior guys. If you're at all interested, I'd be happy to pass your resume to the hiring manager.

I have a good friend that's looking, he's a linux guy. Would love to hear more...
We will likely be hiring for some Linux guys before too long. We're just waiting for the budgets to be finalized and then over the next couple months we'll have four new positions.

Caleb

I've got everything but five years of Server admin. Worth shooting a resume over?

Probably. I always say, the job posting is the perfect candidate, I don't think I've ever interviewed a single person that met every check box. You can send it to me here.

McFate

We've just had a bunch of job listings go up in the last week or so. Lots of stuff ranging from sales to Android development. If home automation sounds like fun stuff to work with, check it out. Pretty cool environment, good benefits, and we make some neat toys. Any questions, and I'll try to answer them the best I can.

http://control4.applicantpro.com/jobs/

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Possibly a stretch, but here goes;

what....Residential GLAZIER, Autoglass tech or someone who is a quick learner wanting to learn a new trade.

where...Sanpete/Sevier County.

pay......depends on Experience or ability to learn.

Im looking to find a motivated person to work in the Sanpete/Sevier county area in the Auto/Residential/Commercial Glass trade, must have great people skills, an awesome attitude, trustworthy and be presentable to the public. Someone who can handle a wide range of environments from office work, answering phones and point of sale, to shop work cutting glass or building window screens, to doing mobile windshield replacement. or on site residential or commercial work, both remodel and new construction. pay depends on ability and/or experience.

CobraNutt

Who wants to come work with me at the American Fork Hospital and sterilize surgical instruments? Decent pay and good benefits plus you get the pleasure of working with me.

https://jobs.intermountainhealthcar...ferrerUserId=2BC96B0DECF24B24AEDCDB00A63EC084
Sterilization...that's what I do...just on a much larger scale. (Sterigenics) We don't deal with blood and tissue since we process primarily new, single-use products, but we do have "hospital cycles" for re-usable surgical instruments. We just make sure they are cleaned/decontaminated first. Not a bad industry to be in! :)

We have operations openings from time to time...I'll post up if/when we have one come available.

Brad J

I just got let go from my part time IT job of 7 years due to Outsourcing. I still have my day job doing IT with the State but there is no OT & the Benefits aren't the best. I work Mon - Thur 7am - 5:30pm & would love to work in the Evenings/Weekends. I would appreciate any leads.
Thanks, Brad

Caleb

What exactly do you do as IT is pretty broad? Are you looking for just something part-time, something full time to replace both or?