Just found this place.

mfheinze

Just found this place while looking for some answers for my CJ7s tranfercase. Looks like a nice landing place.

mfheinze

West Point, Ut. I just updated my profile so my location should show now. I just bought the CJ7 last Oct and have been doing a lot of work just to get it to where I trust taking it off road. I still have a lot of work to do. Looks like the trans and TC will be getting rebuilt this winter and it time permits and new paint job.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Very cool, CJ's are tons of fun! I had a '80 CJ5 years ago.

Sounds like you've got quite a project, if you have any questions don't be scared to ask.

blznnp

welcome, and yes, like DAA said Rick is correct. Any info needed, there is bound to be a handful of people here that will know it. Or help needed, ask and you will get some.

OB1

I'm also in West Point and I'm currently working on an 81 CJ5. Just swapped in a TH350 behind the Chevy 350 and working out all the mounts a drive shafts needed. I would love to see your CJ. If you need help let me know.

mfheinze

OB1, a small black is in the future for mine also, I'm tired of trying to fix oil leaks in the POS 304. I think I will stay with the standard trans though, just need to fix a few oil leaks in it and the TC, then it should be ready to go (minus the small block, that will come later).