Just when I thought I was done

eatrocks

I was driving in the exit lane with about 500 feet left. I had been there since the exit lane started and then the other driver pulled in to the lane I was already there.

On a better note, the glass is out and the jeep is at the body shop getting the the frame and body pulled. I hope its done in the AM so I can get the rest of it striped and start fixing it! The highline kit will be here Monday and I got the adjuster report $7959.00.

eatrocks

Going to9 use the full AEV higline kit that way it looks stock at first glance!!! Staying with the curent sleeper thing i have going with the way silent exhust. more photos today

eatrocks

jeep repair 004 sm.jpg
Still sad to look at but not as bad as before

jeep repair 005 sm.jpg

jeep repair 006 sm.jpg
as you can see there is no longer a pucker here and no damage to the paint

jeep repair 008 sm.jpg
Any one need a good right fender ???

eatrocks

Yep it got the frame just a bit but thats already fixed. I can't wait to get off work and get at it It pains me to see it like this.

Last edited:

eatrocks

looks better

all the damaged part save a shock and PS pump are reoved??? the rear frame is fixed with the Genright panel
DSC_0002 sm.jpg

DSC_0003sm.jpg

DSC_0010sm.jpg
the rear of the frame repaired

rollover

Sucks that your rig got damaged. Glad no one was hurt and you walked away. It could of been worse for sure.

You have make awesome progress on the repairs thus far. looking good.

eatrocks

some parts are here

got some parts on last night on, not much the PW steering pump and the mounts. the lt inner door panel, the front shocks. braces on the grill

COME ON FEDX GET HERE!!!!!

eatrocks

lot of changes over the weekend

jeep rebuild 001 sm.jpg
the down side of were i work we have just finnished new tj mounts and I got to put them in the LJ the motor was in at 1pm on saterday
jeep rebuild 002 sm.jpg
by 3pm the motor was out and the frame rails ground clean
jeep rebuild 003sm.jpg

jeep rebuild 005sm.jpg

jeep rebuild 006sm.jpg
by 6pm the motor was back in with the new mounts are burned in

eatrocks

more new parts

jeep rebuild 017sm.jpg
a little creative triming of the rock rails I made a few years back
jeep rebuild 018sm.jpg
The new rear springs are in as well the the AEV rear flares the 33s look so small
jeep rebuild 020sm.jpg
the right rear is done as well
jeep rebuild 021sm.jpg
there is sits ready for the new front fenders and such get them back tomrrow (Monday) from getting the edges done