Just when I thought I was done

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
im really happy with the highline kit the 33 look small but the replacments, 35 go on monday

Good call, you've got a lot of wheel well showing now... 35's will look perfect. I love how that LJ is looking after the body repair, I think you've done a great job putting that Wrangler together.... the V8 just finishes it all off!

eatrocks

Ok ITS DONE

lj done 003.jpg

lj done 004.jpg
Well it was 3 weeksa to the day but its back on the road lowerd 2 inches but now has 35s on it

YOUKNOW

Your jeep turned out lookin' good. Where is the RV driver from? I would like him to take out my front end too, so I can copy your work! What kind of underbelly skid is that?

eatrocks

The driver is from Canada and trust me the easy part of this was the jeep repairs the dog is still sore. At times I can’t lift my right arm to my face. Even though the RV driver got the ticket for hitting me I still have to deal with the crap and am out about 1200 at this point. I wish the insurance adjuster for the RV driver well because at the rate they are going I’m about 5 days away from getting a lawyer just to cost them money.

I have a witness statement that says it was not my fault, the police report that says it’s not my fault and from the damage you can tell it’s not my fault. Even the RV drive says he cut me off. But Insurance adjusters are right up there with the IRS

YOUKNOW

Ouch, I didn't realize that you got hurt. Hope you feel better, and best of luck with what you decide to do regarding your insurance adjuster.

eatrocks

OK the last update its done and we are headed to Winter on the Rocks for the weekend I will be in the Novak booth, The I will be on to Texas for a about 5k road trip

Last edited: