Lame Joke Thread

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Here is my addition (stolen from another place on the interweb obviously )
So I was having dinner with Garry Kasparov and there was a check tablecloth.
It took him two hours to pass me the salt.

~~~~~~

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

~~~~~~

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid.
When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.....

~~~~~~

Two cannibals eating a clown. One says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"

~~~~~~

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid,the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

~~~~~~

Cos it's strange, isn't it. You stand in the middle of a library and go 'Aaaaaaagghhhh' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.

~~~~~~

So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please? 'And a voice said 'You are.'

~~~~~~

So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'

~~~~~~

I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet. 'Best before End'

~~~~~~

I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, its P something T something R.

~~~~~~

I was reading this book today, The History of Glue. I couldn't put it down.

~~~~~~

The recruitment consultant asked me 'What do you think of voluntary work? I said 'I wouldn't do it if you paid me.'

~~~~~~

I told my mum that I'd opened a theatre. She said, 'Are you having me on?' I said, 'Well I'll give you an audition, but I'm not promising you anything.'

~~~~~~

I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, 'How flexible are you?' I said, 'I can't make Tuesdays or Thursdays.'

sunshine

No Whiners!
Here is my addition (stolen from another place on the interweb obviously )
So I was having dinner with Garry Kasparov and there was a check tablecloth.
It took him two hours to pass me the salt.

~~~~~~

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

~~~~~~

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid.
When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.....

~~~~~~

Two cannibals eating a clown. One says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"

~~~~~~

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid,the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

~~~~~~

Cos it's strange, isn't it. You stand in the middle of a library and go 'Aaaaaaagghhhh' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.

~~~~~~

So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please? 'And a voice said 'You are.'

~~~~~~

So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'

~~~~~~

I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet. 'Best before End'

~~~~~~

I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, its P something T something R.

~~~~~~

I was reading this book today, The History of Glue. I couldn't put it down.

~~~~~~

The recruitment consultant asked me 'What do you think of voluntary work? I said 'I wouldn't do it if you paid me.'

~~~~~~

I told my mum that I'd opened a theatre. She said, 'Are you having me on?' I said, 'Well I'll give you an audition, but I'm not promising you anything.'

~~~~~~

I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, 'How flexible are you?' I said, 'I can't make Tuesdays or Thursdays.'

Is this Stevie Griffin?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
^ you aren't an idiot I am for thinking that is super funny. I used to spend my time in chemistry making up words using atomic numbers from the periodic table.

6+2+[(25)-(7)]+99+[(81)-(53)]+[(45)-(1)]+39
53+16
31+39 or 57+[(25)-(7)]+[(10)-(7)]

WOW I am a nerd.(I might have my [ and () set up wrong though.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I feel like I am using a little orphan annie secret decoder ring.

be sure to drink you ovaltine!

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Why was the T-rex so mad?

because he is happy and he knows it, but he can't clap his hands.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
what is black and white, black and white, black and white?

a penguin rolling down a hill.

wow that stunk:eek: