• MuleSkinner2222.jpg
    MuleSkinner2222.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 14

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Greg said:
Lower Proving Grounds??
Dddaaaaa......some more remodeling is in order......notice the lack of shock and the extreme droop.....kind of funky to drive that way.

Attachments

• Proving Grounds-500-closeup.jpg
    Proving Grounds-500-closeup.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 29

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
mbryson said:
Dddaaaaa......some more remodeling is in order......notice the lack of shock and the extreme droop.....kind of funky to drive that way.

Nice!! Is that the new FrameJacker Superflex kit?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Greg said:
Nice!! Is that the new FrameJacker Superflex kit?

That is an experiment out of necessity. My upper link on my chassis is totally ripped off the 'frame'. The 3 link is kind of cool and obviously flexes well. A little tuning is definitely in order, though. I get a little 'lift' on braking rather than dive.....translation---lower the lower links to add more leverage and see how things will react from there.

Keeping a shock on it, has proven quite difficult. I'm adding appropriate bumpstops and will add a strap to at least the drivers side. The trackbar limits my passenger side droop to put the tire about an inch below the rockrail. That's plenty IMHO.

Just to stay on topic....here's Brent's, the hero and mine in a little wash that had been travelled that we found on the way to Lower Proving Grounds.......Kind of a sweet off camber entry, an easy obstacle, then kind of a funky climb that I wanted a shock on as it takes a little power and control at the same time.......pretty fun little spot.

Attachments

• Proving Grounds-600-prepg.jpg
    Proving Grounds-600-prepg.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 17

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Best shots huh? Lets see what I've got.... nothing recent, obviously.

Great spot on the Golden Spike to lift a tire-
attachment.php

Breakover Rock, Upper Helldorado-
attachment.php

21 Road in Colorado-
attachment.php