Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
image.aspx

image.aspx

my last adventer to af canyon!!!

BumpHumper

Must...have...dirt...
SAMI said:
one more.....i don't know how it saw the dirt, really....must have been my brother.. -_-

Way to flex there Sami!!
Looks like I'm going to get those yj spings soon, veeery soon.
049.gif

gtidrivr

yeah, but if you noticed i wasn't bragging... i just wanted to rub it in, there is no doubt that someone else can and will do it with less of a tug or any for that matter

p.s. i want to be there when its done, mine was only a stepping stone

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
jmaxj said:
Oh......

BTW: arn't you the one who has been bragging bout the waterfall climb?

He climbed a stellar ledge that 8 months ago wasn't even in existence.... 6 months ago, no one ever thought that a vehicle would conquer short of a winch.... so yeah he was bragging....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
BumpHumper said:
Way to flex there Sami!!
Looks like I'm going to get those yj spings soon, veeery soon.
049.gif

you should turn the corner and come flex your zuk out....if it is running :rofl:

it's my upper driveway, it's been good to me....anyone wanna come flex out if they're in the neighborhood, just come on over! :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
cruiser said:

your cruiser reminds me of one of those...and i use this loosly....[ugly] vehicles you'd see in an old 80's movie with desert rebels trying to overtake and kill someone....kinda waterworld style....

nice work though :D

theferg

DD for Life
SAMI said:
waterworld style....

Screw that! -_- You mean Mad Max. Waterworld tried so hard to give that Mad Max feel but just sucked. Not to mention Kevin "butt" Costner sucks. You calling it a 80s movie and then saying Waterworld makes me think you are a young'un...17...18 maybe? But, I do think that Ollie's rig looks like a Mad Max vehicle for sure! :D

Speakin' of Mad Max there's supposedly gonna be another one comin' out sometime...

-Ferg-