let's see 'em

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
theferg said:
You calling it a 80s movie and then saying Waterworld makes me think you are a young'un...17...18 maybe? :D

-Ferg-

wow, you're good! not that i was a fan in anyway to Waterworld...no, no, no!

but you know what i mean! and yes, i am 18 :D

theferg

DD for Life
It's funny too 'cause I'm really not that much older...I'm 26...but when I talk to people that are like 23 and under, the things they remember are SOOO much different... They talk about the 80s and stuff, and I lived in the 80s... Damn, sucks to get older...

Keep postin' your rigs dudes! I like to see who drives what and all...

-Ferg-

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
robrocketanski said:
yeah, i would have said "ice pirates" not water world. amazing what a difference 8 years can make.

my name isn't really rocketanski of course ;)

waterworld was the first thing i could think of to describe the look i was trying to describe....as i have no idea what the 80's shows were called. i just randomly see them on from time to time on KJAZZ on saturdays or something....ya know?

i like to see all the rigs too...that way i know who to flip off! :D i kid, i kid....

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
theferg said:
Screw that! -_- You mean Mad Max. Waterworld tried so hard to give that Mad Max feel but just sucked. Not to mention Kevin "butt" Costner sucks. You calling it a 80s movie and then saying Waterworld makes me think you are a young'un...17...18 maybe? But, I do think that Ollie's rig looks like a Mad Max vehicle for sure! :D

Speakin' of Mad Max there's supposedly gonna be another one comin' out sometime...

-Ferg-
me love MAD MAX!! thats my style!!

its sad to think my cruiser started out pretty!! just like Ferg's

the cruiser is soon to sport A NEW LOOK!!! just got a crap load of tube, and a sawzall!!! :D
i never liked 4 doors anyway!! ;)

blt2krl

Poser pic after the one ton swap
album_pic.php

album_pic.php