Lets see some RIDES!!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
OK, lets see what everyone 'Wheels! If you like, give us a breakdown of your specs and such. Heres my Toyota-

Its a '85, has 5.29's, Rear Detroit & front LS, 35" BFG's, All Pro High Steer, Rear Chevy leafs w/ a double shackle, etc.....

Soon it will be getting a Double T-Case and front YJ leafs. I have been building a rear bumper and rocksliders aswell, but they aren't done yet.

DToy

Here's my '85 Xtra Cab Toy. Has 37" SSR's, Marlin Dual Cases, 5.29's, Detroit Rear, Crossover Steering, Custom Spraypaint job, custom rear bumper and rock sliders.

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Here's a Jeep, can't have two 'yota's and no Jeeps! :D (sort of, some people don't count Cherokee's, but I'll still wheel with them....) to the mix.
street_Jeep.jpg

Notice the street queen stance, eh. That has been altered slightly (sits about 1 1/2" higher now) and more trimming. I hope to work on the bumpers today.

Last edited:

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
hehe, my first post to rocky moutain extreme.

Here is my rig

moab1.jpg

blasted, how come you turned off img tags?

How do I post pics?

Last edited:

Greg

Admin
Sorry guys, I'm working on getting this straightened out. Theres still some bugs that need to be found, inorder to fix them. This is one.

Caleb

Here's mine...as you can see its going under some minor surgery...soon it will look better than ever...the first step will be 60s front and rear and 38 SXs with beadlocks:D

jp008

Those are some sweet rides. Here is a link to my sight with some of my zuk pics.www.jp008.com
I've got Stock 1.3, 5.5" SPOA 1" shackle. Gears and head work will be done in Feb. 33/12.50 GY MT/R's.

Last edited:

jp008

It's at 5 mile pass which is west of Lehi about 20 mile or so. The waterfall we were climbing is on the south side of the paved road. I'll post here when we decide to go back.

Thanks for the compliment:D

Jim

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Yes please do, I have never played on the South side,, I kept hearing that there was alot of area out there that was posted.

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by supergper
Here's mine...as you can see its going under some minor surgery...soon it will look better than ever...the first step will be 60s front and rear and 38 SXs with beadlocks:D

The 9" and 44 didn't last too long!!!!!!! 60's, HUH? So can I assume that this means your going to keep it?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm way interested in the 5 mile pass trip. That looks like that waterfall could be fairly interesting. How's the rest of the trail?

I'm just padding my post count and trying another image.....(see if I'm still stupid or not....)
dumpbumpmarc.jpg

DToy

Originally posted by jp008
It's at 5 mile pass which is west of Lehi about 20 mile or so. The waterfall we were climbing is on the south side of the paved road. I'll post here when we decide to go back.

How long ago were you on that trail? I wheeled on a really sweet trail in that area a couple of years ago, but it has been closed for almost 2 years. If there are still some trails open in that area, I'm all for getting together and checking them out. Especially since I'm only 10 minutes away in Eagle Mountain.

jp008

I was there just after T-giving. We were on the South side for about 1 1/2 hrs. We did not see any signs or posts to keep out. Later we went down the road (towards Lehi) about a mile and played in the Oil Shale pits. That Sh/t is slick. There is plenty to see in that area, more than we could do in a day.

DToy

I guess I need to get my truck out of the driveway and go check it out again. That's a great trail if it's the one I've been on. Would be a great trip for a saturday one of these weekends. Let me know when you're going to head out there again.

Greg

Admin
I know of a diffrent trail than the one in the pic. Its about 3 miles long, not all that hard, but it does have one spot thats kinda like a Double Whammy in Granite form. I seperated my front driveshaft trying to get up it last time. The cool thing is that the obstacle is wide, it crosses the whole trail. You can take the easy way on the left or the difficult way on the right. Theres more stuff that has good potential on the trail. Well have to get a trip tossed together soon. I just gotta get my Double T-Case finished before then.