Lets see some RIDES!!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
lets see first if roberts on here(superrunner) then we are going to have issues :D kuz me and him have an unwritten tech rivalry. oh and my pix will show up :cool: lets see convertible x-cab toy 223-1 custom everything. thats about it

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
:D :D I'm a dick :D what robert those weren't your favorite pix? oh well leave me in charge and see what goes right...errrr wrong

Heres my poor little stocker.. I want to do a chevy rear spring swap hopefully in the spring and get a locker in there before June.. Solid Front Axle swap by the end of summer, I hope!

Parker

Originally posted by jp008
Those are some sweet rides. Here is a link to my sight with some of my zuk pics.www.jp008.com
I've got Stock 1.3, 5.5" SPOA 1" shackle. Gears and head work will be done in Feb. 33/12.50 GY MT/R's.

Uhh ohh... naughty naughty. Looks like Charlie's Pass. We got in lots of trouble here. BLM is pretty proud of closing this trail. I wouldn't venture back here unless you want a hefty fine and a visit with the judge. Too bad 'cause it's a fun trail close to home. :( :mad: :(

Nice zuk by the way.

DToy

Originally posted by Parker

Uhh ohh... naughty naughty. Looks like Charlie's Pass. We got in lots of trouble here. BLM is pretty proud of closing this trail. I wouldn't venture back here unless you want a hefty fine and a visit with the judge. Too bad 'cause it's a fun trail close to home. :( :mad: :(

Sounds like there is a story behind this. I know the trail you're talking about, it used to be posted. Anyone know why they closed it? Doesn't seem too different from some of the trails around Five Mile Pass.

Last edited:

jp008

OH shi---- :eek: I mean crap! We didn't see any signs or painted rocks or other means of saying STAY OUT. There were a couple of fence posts but no wire on them. I had better look closer next time Thanks for the warning. :D Thanks Parker....

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by DToy
Anyone know why they closed it? Doesn't seem too different from some of the trails around Five Mile Pass.
It was closed due to the effect that it had on runnoff. Suppossedly, the trail was tearing up the vegatation and would soon result on the entire mountains disentigrating and falling over!!!!:eek: (More or Less)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by mbryson
I'm just padding my post count and trying another image.....(see if I'm still stupid or not....)
dumpbumpmarc.jpg

It wasn't you bring stupid, there was a prob in the Forum setup, but its all good now. Your not DUMB! Not proven here atleast......:D

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
Originally posted by Skyetone
:D :D I'm a dick :D what robert those weren't your favorite pix? oh well leave me in charge and see what goes right...errrr wrong

Dude, you are a dick! HEHE :D

Hey, those are good pics(kinda). I wouldn't have scanned them if I didn't like them.

I can get some better ones of the "Crack" with my tire all the way down inside and all 4 still planted. Just have to pull it off the video my bro took.

Anyway Sky, you need to get some better pics of your truck. At least it is one color now, and dude, I wanna see a pic of your gear shifter, that is some funny stuff.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
ok first its SKYEtone for a reason. one it is how you spell my name and two it's a style of paper and well I am a printer soooo...
two Yes new snowmount pix are needed in a BAD way.
Had to jump on my own sight to get even this shifter pic.
Story in short is this. RATFINK some know it some don't.
In the hotrod world (prier love) there is mooneyes and bigdaddy roth. Well he does cartoon animals in hotrods. exagerated parts all over for humor. Well there is ALWAYS a HUGE shifter usually sticking out of the car. I wanted one but alas it never happened.
On my old beast I did have a skull shifter that I epoxied onto the shaft itself. Well I wrecked it and so I went to take it off . NO WAY IN ANYWHERE was it coming off. I had visegrips on the skull and one set on the shifter itself, Me and a buddie turning in opposite ways and well I found out that toy has a two piece shifter that holds it together with a antivibrational sylicone. Well tore it in half. Had to use the shifter (trans, motor, axles,ext) to get the new ride going so I got board and bent and welded me my,
"yes I have a small penis-John Holmes style" shifter. Get better pix of it too I guess. Seems to be a hit.

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by Shawn
Yes please do, I have never played on the South side,, I kept hearing that there was alot of area out there that was posted.

The south side is where all the goodies are. I know of people that are working on getting trails set up in that area, in conjunction with BLM etc... So it should be good, in the future.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Nixter

The south side is where all the goodies are. I know of people that are working on getting trails set up in that area, in conjunction with BLM etc... So it should be good, in the future.

This is what I have heard for a few years now.
I know that Todd is trying to get the BLM to let us back in there, But,,
They closed it shortly after I found out about 5 mile.:mad: