Lets see some RIDES!!!

WildYoats

Originally posted by Greg
Johnny, that 4Runner is CLEAN! Wanna sell it to me?

Sure buddy:D Everything has a price:D

Originally posted by Skyetone
Whats with the runner?

Well what can I say, 85 efi non-sr5 w a/c, 260K and strong (135 psi in each cyl) that I picked up some months ago and I it's been sitting in the garage ever since as I decide what to do with it.

Parker

Here's my shit... I've never actually succeeded in posting a pic. Here goes...

ParkerGarrett_Green_Toyota_005_UROCvld1_img0040.jpg

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
OK guys here is My Scrambler. These are with the new lift and tires but before the drive train swap. and other cool stuff
scram1.jpg

scram2.jpg

Last edited:

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by lowe1974
OK guys here is My Scrambler. These are with the new lift and tires but before the drive train swap. and other cool stuff
scram1.jpg

scram2.jpg

Nice, I think I have seen that before in town. Do you drive it?

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
My jeep has been down for about a year or so, but it was and still will be a daily driver. I am anxious to get it back on the road. Maybe in a month or so.
Dan

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Geez....we thought we were HARDCORE with our pics then Parker posts his. I feel lame now-

ParkerGarrett_Green_Toyota_003_UROCvld1_img0042.jpg

What happened here Parker? Did'ja hit the Nitrous in reverse with that built TPI?

sublyme89

litmoabscooter6.jpg

scottjack1.jpg

89 Runner V6, 4inch Tuff Country. 35" BFG on shiney wheels:D Lockright rear, with 4.56 gears. 216,000 org. miles still runnin strong.

Last edited:

Parker

Originally posted by Greg
What happened here Parker? Did'ja hit the Nitrous in reverse with that built TPI?

I was actually coming down. This was the end of # 6 in Vernal on the first day of competition. I saw I think 1 or 2 roll here and many more that were close. Needless to say I needed a quick bathroom break after this...:eek: :D

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by Parker

I was actually coming down. This was the end of # 6 in Vernal on the first day of competition. I saw I think 1 or 2 roll here and many more that were close. Needless to say I needed a quick bathroom break after this...:eek: :D
why don't I remember that one? O'yea, andy only finished one corse that day :D