Lets see the BRAINS of RME

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
ubae,

I will never regain the hour of my life I just spent reading trough this stupid thread. I will curse you all day long tomorrow as I regret the lack of sleep I most certainly am doomed to have.

However I did get a real good laugh at some of the coconut and fat chick comments :)

ubae

Not an FBI agent
ubae,

I will never regain the hour of my life I just spent reading trough this stupid thread. I will curse you all day long tomorrow as I regret the lack of sleep I most certainly am doomed to have.

However I did get a real good laugh at some of the coconut and fat chick comments :)

I aim to please.;) Did you figure it out?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Actually, technically it is the scenario. A treadmill is just a piece of material moving in the opposite direction under you. But after realizing that the wheels and ground (so as long as it's flat) don't matter because the thrust comes from the prop or jets, you will see that move the plane forward regardless of what's underneath it.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
How in the hell was that pilot surprised? :confused:

You would be surprised how many pilots actually get that wrong. I remember going into an aviation forum when this came out and a good bit of them were saying it wouldn't take off. It's all how it's worded. It trips up a lot of people.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Actually, technically it is the scenario. A treadmill is just a piece of material moving in the opposite direction under you. But after realizing that the wheels and ground (so as long as it's flat) don't matter because the thrust comes from the prop or jets, you will see that move the plane forward regardless of what's underneath it.

yup, the only downside might be if the wheels get going so fast they fall off or something. :D