Lighten the mood

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Accept-Joe-Biden.jpg

Tonkaman

I think their restoration side of the biz is Potter and Sons. I bet it's $150 plus.
Probably more like 250 plus. But totally worth it if you have good boots to start with.
I’ve got a $600 pair of whites that have been rebuilt twice. And a $400 pair of Danners that have been repaired once. Both came back looking new, but still completely broken in.

J-mobzz

I have a pair of those boots that really like. Curious about restoration cost :)
Redwing does it for $125.I have 3 pairs of the Mocs and 2 pairs of the iron rangers. Redwing does a good job on the rebuilding but not as good as that video. A boot builder like that is probably $2-300 I would guess. But I personally love the worn leather and think it’s worth it vs buying new.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Redwing does it for $125.I have 3 pairs of the Mocs and 2 pairs of the iron rangers. Redwing does a good job on the rebuilding but not as good as that video. A boot builder like that is probably $2-300 I would guess. But I personally love the worn leather and think it’s worth it vs buying new.

I’ve got two pairs of Irish Setters. They just changed us to Georgia Boots this year. The Irish Setters/Red Wings are awesome compared to the Georgia boots

RockChucker

I checked out their website last night that was in the video description. Looks like you pay $120-155 for soles and that includes the work to fix them. Surprisingly not much different than redwings. have to keep that in my back pocket. probably have a few years left in my boots before they need that though.