Lighten the mood

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I feel seen. It’s the “you’re gay” comment that made me lol.

In the main hall of my high school while I was talking to friends -some of them sitting on the floor right in front of me- my friend Tyler pantsed me, underwear and all. Friends that were girls were at eye level with my peepee. For the innocent ones that was definitely the first trouser snake they’d ever seen. We laugh about it now but I was furious at the time.

ID Bronco

Who else played "bloody knuckles," I think it's been a few years but I remember my mother banning us from playing it inside the house. Not playing it, just not inside... My wife broke up my kid's argument yesterday about crayons....Kids today are not the same.
I have taught my kids the finer points of Mercy and bloody knuckles. I am still the reigning champ at our house. I can think of many more great games we all loved. Butt Ball, smear the queer, king of the hill.......

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Who else played "bloody knuckles," I think it's been a few years but I remember my mother banning us from playing it inside the house. Not playing it, just not inside... My wife broke up my kid's argument yesterday about crayons....Kids today are not the same.
My girls had a huge fetish for bloody knuckles when they were little. Like 5-8 years old. We used to play it all through sacrament meeting. Thought it was the perfect church activity. 😂

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I have delivered at least two serious concussions as a result of this game, and probably got a couple mild ones myself.

Also Red Rover. That was a favorite.
Red Rover was great. And real dodge ball with those heavy rubber balls that would knock you on your ass if you got hit in the head, not these stupid foam balls they used today.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Red Rover was great. And real dodge ball with those heavy rubber balls that would knock you on your ass if you got hit in the head, not these stupid foam balls they used today.
They still have the little caster wheel scooter things though. And they still break fingers if you're not careful. My youngest learned that one a year ago.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

1715114261891.png

Thanos did nothing wrong.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

View attachment 172495

Thanos did nothing wrong.
Nuke it from space, its the only way to be sure.

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
When I was ten I made my mom cry in line for a movie midnight showing playing bloody knuckles. It's her fault for teaching me the game, she should've known better.

My stepbrother's and I got banned from playing quarters in the house because we kept scratching the kitchen table... and getting blood on it.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin