Lost Samurai build up

crawler12

And here it is, the cage is done and painted. It should be back on the sammy this weekend, there's just a few things left to get dialed in before it goes back on.
016-3.jpg

020-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

crawler12

I'm a fab guy, but I sell RV's full time too. I'm working on getting a vendor subcription on this site after that I'm hoping I'll be able to talk more about what I can do.

crawler12

Well here it is, the cage is back on and it's all painted up. All that needs to be done is the rear panel and the recievers and small touch up stuff. Tell me what you think, I'm curious to here your opinions.
020-2.jpg

012-4.jpg

005-5.jpg

Bart

I don't know what to add that hasn't already been said. Looks awesome. The finished product rocks. Nice work.

Coco

I was looking at the rear stinger, and was wondering how the spare tire stays in. I don't see any mounts, does it just rest in the stinger?

crawler12

Basically yes! For now it will be held in with a ratchet strap which is more than enough even for long term use, but later once the owner locks in on a tire size I'll fab up a more permanent mount.

kowe69

wannabe
Very nice nice work. This is similar to what I have pictured in my head for my Blazer. I am just beginning to learn fab work so I will definitely be using your build ups as a guide when I get started on my project. It's refreshing to see such quality workmanship after see some real hack jobs. Keep up the good work.:)

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
I finally got the sami home got my jegs poly seats in and led clear tailights, im looking for a spool toyota style for the rear, and a locrite for the front, ill be keeping you all posted im droping off my t case at low range this week for 6.5:1 gears and twin sticks, I have my auto tranny and ill have my engine real soon! hopefully ill make the st. george trip feb 2nd
-Lostsamurai-

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
holy crap that is sick!!! Pm me man!

I am looking to get some work like that done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
The cat that done that work just moved to illinois his work is untouchable, he taught me a few tricks while he was here, don't get me wrong I couldn't hold aa candleto his craftsmanship, but I am very handy if you would like some fab work done im sure I could help you out, as a matter of fact I have a mig welder and a shop, if you bought a manual tube bender, a notcher, and your materials id be glad to throw (in scotts words) a jungle gym in your rig! give me a call 801 427 8759

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
I picked up 6.5:1 t case today and a 5 gal fuel cell, the crunch is on to make st george feb 2nd, Im wheeling and dealing what ever you got to trade, here's some things I've got, stock sami t case and gas tank, sami seats in real good shape with black leather covers look pretty good, and two jegs poly seats 5 point harness type

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
oh yeah now i live in enoch utah by cedar city ive streched it to 96 inches got some dana 44's on 80 inches wide, got rid of the scary revolvers due to the very diffrent terrain of southern utah, running an automatick sidekick trans, twin sticks, front and rear line locks, had to add a traction bar, and currantly working on a titanium skid plate ill get some pics up next time i go out

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
Well i just keep building and building in stages since my last post my wheelbase is 100" i have 14" fox air shocks up front with a "k" link and a leafsprings still in the rear untill i can afford a 4 link setup and 16" fox air shocks in the rear, i removed the front clip, raised the t case so it dont protrude below the frame now i can put in a skid, i also got me a set if 37" maxxis trepadors red dot sticky comp tires, 17" black steelies, and im setting up a turbo with 14 lbs boost

Attachments

• 2009-10-27 18.48.58.jpg
    2009-10-27 18.48.58.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2009-10-27 18.49.10.jpg
    2009-10-27 18.49.10.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 16