March 16-17 mini wanna-be expedition: Rattlesnake --> Pony Express --> Little Sahara

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
It's not looking good for tonight. These guys out on the flighline are taking their sweet time getting rolling. I'll never understand why a group of people can't get their act together on a Friday night knowing that when the work is done they get to go home.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Steve,

We had a really good time running Rattlesnake with you. I think it was just the motivation Jessica needed to get her make-up work complete.
That was my first time wheeling at night, what a blast.

Sorry I had to miss the camping, but had to help the her get her make-up work done so she can go with us on Hole-in-the-rock.
We got all of her math done yesterday as well as parts of some other subjects, so far so good.

Looks like you guys lucked out on the weather...
Did my cb mic work out ?

-Eric

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Molly and I had a great time!
I noticed on the drive home I had a pretty bad vibration around 65mph so I checked out my drive line and noticed I had dented it.
IMAG0280.jpg

That's what I get for following Tyler's lines, but I had a great time!
IMAG0279.jpg

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Hey thanks a bunch Brandon for letting me use your tools. I told myself, I'm not gonna need any on this trip. I've never really needed to use my own tools and the first time I don't take them I needed them.

I swear I'll never make this mistake again.

4biker

So how about that wind? We weren't able to join you guys but my wife and I just drove the Pony Express route down to Little Sahara and then to Fillmore where my in-laws live. We ended up leaving our place in Pleasant Grove at about 10:00am. I learned I've got a little diff leak in the rear that I'll sort out tomorrow, then I've got to get my skid plates back on for HITR. Glad it was a fun trip!