March 2007 Summit Machine Trail ride

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
Funny thing is, I think he spotted 4 rigs through that obstacle, and only one had trouble?

That was an unfair statement however. Just like in the adventures of Hercules, that feared whining noise, yes like the song of the sirene, emitting from that one rig likely overcame him, causing a complete failure of judgment and ability.

Whom was the affected party you might ask? All within the sound of the sirene fall victim. Spotter, Driver, Observers … it’s a sad day indeed.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Summing up my observation of Badger's spoting ability (and I watched him all day out there). Hey Badger, King Challenge, If my son is on guard duty that weekend, will you spot for me?

Funny thing is, I think he spotted 4 rigs through that obstacle, and only one had trouble?

Your in big trouble now-_- Besides you don't even have a rig you can't say anything:rofl: I stick to my previous statement that badger sucks I ewill show you this weekend when the samurai dominates all:bryson:

Meat_

Banned
Your in big trouble now-_- Besides you don't even have a rig you can't say anything:rofl: I stick to my previous statement that badger sucks I ewill show you this weekend when the samurai dominates all:bryson:
Yes he does, and it will eat your quad errr.... Samurai... even if I have to take it away from him do the driving.

:-\ I should bring my 800 down and have a tug of war with your Sami

Meat_

Banned
We really should do it, that would be funny. I challange you to a tug of war with your quad. Now don't back out, :p

:rofl: Although I know I would have the HP advantage, I think that even with my fat ass on my quad you'll still have the weight advantage :rofl:

maquet24

I've never been to LM and would like to follow someone out from the Chevron. Is anyone stopping there before they head out? If so what time should I meet you? 9:30ish?

MRJ

Just a user
I've never been to LM and would like to follow someone out from the Chevron. Is anyone stopping there before they head out? If so what time should I meet you? 9:30ish?

I am in the same boat. Great huh, I set up a trip and realize that I have no clue where to go.:eek:

So I am trying to get Jinx to leave here (shop in Draper) with me at 9:00. That would put us out that way around 9:20-9:30ish.

Crinco

Going south (like 20 miles) from the Chevron, Smiths area... make a turn west at Mile Post 7. Go out the dirt road about 2 miles or so and it is that area, mainly to the north of the dirt road.
CR

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I can meet who ever doesn't know the way at the smiths there at 9:30 if that works