Mikes First Yota Build

sixstringsteve

oh yeah, bolt and nut are the best for hardware. I never use them cuz they're 45 min from me. But if you're in SLC, definitely go to bolt and nut.

mhafen

More pictures to come. Im trying to get a better camera my cell phone is weak. Update is that I had to buy a new timing chain that took quite awhile to get here and my radiator was the wrong radiator.... Another frustrating set back but atleast there is progress. I ran into a problem over the weekend with getting the tires mounted but its alright Ill get them done tomorrow or wendsday.

mhafen

As with all things military I got a surprise. I am moving to Italy in July and I need to sell my brand new toy.
2000 walks away with all the parts, bits and peices and love Ive put into this thing.

mhafen

Thank you guys. I would part it but I need it all gone kind of fast. If anyone wants to advertise it to your friends Id be grateful. 2000 for everything the wheels and tires alone are 700 plus the rebuild on the front of the engine tops around 1300 plus parts that havent been put on equals out to 2000 I need it gone asap.