Mineral Basin

J

jeff cardall

Originally posted by SRN
So, this Saturday. Who's up for it?
just did it this past weekend it was lots of fun count us in let us know what time and where you want to meet:D

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Who is we?
I'm thinking Saturday morning, we could all meet up in Highland, perhaps at that Cheveron on the main drag in town?
What time would be best for you?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by SRN
Who is we?
I'm thinking Saturday morning, we could all meet up in Highland, perhaps at that Cheveron on the main drag in town?

There's a NAXJA Cherokee run up there........keep an eye out for the grocery getters.

J

jeff cardall

Originally posted by SRN
Who is we?
we as in me and the wife she'd kill me if i went wheelin with out her:D but chevron sounds great you say when and were there any time:p

mbryson

Supporting Member
Originally posted by SRN

You gonna roll with them or with us?

I'm kind of NAXJA committed at this point........You 'zuk's wouldn't want an unibody to show you the way anyway.........call on the CB if you need help. I told everybody channel 28.......

mbryson

Supporting Member
Originally posted by SRN
Hmm, it might be kinda fun to tag along with you guys. Where are you meeting at?

There will be some stockish rigs with us, but hey, it's American Fork canyon........Tibble Creek res. parking lot at 10 am........I'm leaving there at 10:30-10:45 as I don't wait around too long after airing down for the 'bouncy' road........

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I would be up for this. can a toy with ifs 4 suspension 2 body make it? Where should I meet up, sounds like there are two different groups heading at different times. I live in orem.

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
well whadaya know tim, i'm gonna make it too! i'll be at tibble fork p-lot at 10am and see which group would best fit my fancy.

ps. if anyone would be kind enough to slice my rear passenger tire i'd be very grateful.